Termlab RTA

OrzechNJ

I couldnt find a website with audio control to see the price range..

http://www.audiocontrol.com/t34/Mobile-Audio.html

I only found this and its the equalizer , doesnt look like it comes with microphone or sth...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I do know that the Audio Control unit is a work of art !!!

Sorry, I wish I knew more about the TermLab ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

a used audio control wouldnt be a bad idea. you could even send it in to the manufacture and they can make sure everything works correctly and do any needed repairs or adjustments. even if you buy that one on ebay for 300 and spend another 200 ( just a guess on repair cost ) on getting everything fixed and updated you only spend 500. way better then the full brand new price of 1500.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

a used audio control wouldnt be a bad idea. you could even send it in to the manufacture and they can make sure everything works correctly and do any needed repairs or adjustments. even if you buy that one on ebay for 300 and spend another 200 ( just a guess on repair cost ) on getting everything fixed and updated you only spend 500. way better then the full brand new price of 1500.

yea but did u see one for 300 ? lol

yea but its auction.. never know how high it will go.. and no warranty no nothin.. if it wont work somehow, I dont wanna spend hundreds on fixing it..

lmfao this is hilarious. you obviously never used ebay then. if it's an auction, you watch it, and you look again if it's to high. and no shit you don't get a warranty, you're buying a $1500 item for $250. there's a reason my sig is what it is;

price has no influence on how something sounds

because that's complete and utter bullshit. if you buy a NEW $300 sq mic, you're getting what you pay for, shit.

using your logic, you'd rather buy a sony xplod new then a used FI BTL, for the same price, because you get a warranty.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Archived