I know this isn't the doctors... But WTF is going on???

The MRI is awesome. I usually fall asleep lol

But sucks when they put you in an uncomfortable position

Lol I could imagine. Especially if you are injured or something and they are trying to scan that.

It's really funky, I could "feel" it at times. It's a pretty cool feeling

It is. All the noises usually put me to sleep. But try having your arm over your head for a session. Talk about dead, burning, numb arm.

Hope the results are negative tho!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

On one hand, I hope they find something. On the other, I don't.

Because if they find something, it can (hopefully) be fixed. And if they don't - I should check out healthy and not have to worry (in theory)

I'm not aware of your diet so this is only a guess off of what you seem to be describing, but have you had your heart thoroughly checked? Not all of your symptoms line up perfectly but it sounds almost like you have a "clogged" artery, and while it might not be an actual clot it could be a pretty heavy buildup of plaque, giving you CAD and the numbness and pain you're feeling could be angia. Happened to my father once and the hospital couldn't find out what was wrong with him for a week. But he is 66, I'm assuming you're not 66. Maybe check if your family has an history of heart disease? Coronary artery disease is pretty common though so I guess it might not hurt to check if you haven't solved it yet???

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Just got the results back. They found nothing wrong, but referred me to an Endocrinologist since my symptoms like up pretty well with an adrenal gland problem. So onto another -ologist I go, I suppose

Update about last night:

Up until now, this has just been extremely unpleasant. But last night was the first time I was truly scared from all of this. I started losing my memory and was hallucinating pretty bad. Like: I couldn't separate what was happening in my mind from what was happening in reality. It was like having a really bad nightmare - you feel like you are going to die or something and you can't wake up from it. Well, I felt like that, but I was awake. That's what was scary. Minutes felt like hours. When you "wake up" you realize none of it was actually happening and you are fine. But in the moment - it is the most terrifying thing you could go through.

And the part that sucks is that it feels like it's starting back up again this morning.... Fuck.....

Well at this point I'm going to assume you're taking any suggestions? I understand you had CT, and I hate to jump to such a dangerous conclusion, especially since many of these symptoms can be part of something else, but it couldn't hurt to be 100% sure. Most of, if not all of your symptoms, can fall under the possibility of a brain tumor, and while you have had a CT, they don't always find it, and 60% of diagnosed brain tumor patients said that their doctor thought it was something else at first. I hate to be so serious but I'm sure you're concerned about your welfare.

Because this isn't an episode of ER I have reasonably hoped for the best and have also thought of another possibility, also involving the brain, but not nearly as dangerous. Although it has been a lasting effect you could be having migraine attacks and they could be coming back, heres a link to read up and possibly align what your feeling to some data.

http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/migraine/print.html

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I had an MRI - not sure how much that differs from a CT scan in terms of finding any growths. But good info to have nonetheless

Went to the endocrinologist today. Got more blood drawn, got a shot of something - seems to "enhance" the symptoms I was already having. Getting results back Tuesday (hopefully)

I also started taking my blood pressure when I'm having these spells. Haven't done it enough to develop a definite correlation, but my blood pressure is right around 120/60 when it happens and my blood pressure when I feel fine is 130-140/80-90.

Maybe I am supposed to have high blood pressure or something? lol

Going to keep monitoring that and see what I find

Blood pressure seems within normal limits. Also remember the position your body is in affects your blood pressure as well so make sure you are in the same position but either way it doesn't really give me a red flag. Your symptoms seem to mimic a migraine but without a headache which throws me off. If you look up the aura stage of a migraine it's pretty similar.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived