I know this isn't the doctors... But WTF is going on???

Getting kind of desperate here..

Wednesday I was admitted to the ER, I was having tunnel vision, seeing stars, couldn't feel my arms/legs, clammy hands, was freezing, and was on the verge of passing out and I was losing my short term memory.

My pulse was elevated, my bloodpressure was 170/80 and pulse was 120. They took some blood, those tests came back normal, tested my thyroid and that came back normal. Normal blood sugar too.

Yesterday I had a checkup and the doc couldn't find anything unusual.

Both times they sent me home saying that everything was fine.

So now today, it's the same thing again. I haven't changed my diet, haven't been out of the country, I'm not stressed out, and I'm not on any drugs.

Anyone have ideas? As I said, I know this isn't the doctors, but I'm getting desperate. I can't drive, can't focus, and I have to fight to remember what just happened. And I'm getting freaked the fuck out

Get a full range of blood work done if they haven't done that yet cause you might have something going on that isn't easily detected.

I had something happen that i went to the doctors for 3 times to get diagnosed, only to find out it was a bacterial infection i contracted from a broken water pipe to the shower.

Needless to say it was the worst 6 weeks of my life.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I don't feel anxious. And this has been happening for 3 days straight

this happened to a girl i knew. turns out it was just anxiety. anything happened in your life or you worried about anything? next time it happens, just blow in to a paper bag.

no joke.

My doctor kept saying he kept going back to thinking i had something going on with anxiety too but i knew better, and once the results came back for the infection i was relieved and pissed. I should have had the full range of blood work done the first time, and wouldn't have needlessly spent an extra week in pain. Make damn sure they ran everything possible that they could run and even get the fecal sample test, even though that one sucks to do.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

They do a ct scan on your head? Sounds like bad blood flow somewhere in the brain. You hit your head lately?

Didn't hit my head that I can remember. No CT scan though. Good idea

You're paying for it, request the brain scan.

Do you have a primary care provider? Fuck the ER, call YOUR doctor, tell them whats happening, and get all the right tests. The ER is just a revolving door, they get people in and out, thats it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived