Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.

The 80prs is an amazing headunit and im just using it as a regular unit. I could onky imagine the abilties youll have for your setup. The m3 8s also kick ass, had 4 of them on a dc 3.5k in my grandprix for a bit and they were killer! Looking forward to your new build for sure!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Yeah I was thinking that. 4 of them on a single 3500, and then use the second 3500 on a single xl12 in the truck, and sell the 2nd xl 12 and the level 2 12 I have. In the truck, if I can get a second bench seat like the front seat, 40/20/40, then I'll make 2 12"s enclosures for the truck too and use the second 3500 for that.

I have plans in my head :peepwall:

I just can't implement any of them until I know 1000% what's going on. Right now we're waiting.

And yes those 80prs's are really nice!!

Thanks Buddy.

I haven't forgotten about your tool. Well actually I did until this weekend I looked at it and said SHIT I have to get that back to him. I'll have it back in the mail to you tomorrow. Can you pm me your address again, so I can make sure I have the right one please?

Also thanks big time for letting me use it. It's much appreciated. I really need to get one of my own.

So I'm going to just throw this out there now. I was going to build the Accord, but there's serious talks and negotiations going on between my wife and I about trading the civic and accord in along with the van for a new 2014 Toyota Highlander for her and a 2014 Toyota 4 Runner for me. But since I have no idea how that's going to play out, or what's really going to happen with it, I'm going to focus on building out my truck. SO, I have some plans that I'm working on for the truck.

I know this is going to shift off topic for this thread, but I don't really want to start another one just for this.

I have about 10.5 cu ft of space to work with. I have these two xl 12's already. So I have a couple of questions for you guys. If I go with a 4 12 set up, and get 2 new xl 12's, will I or should I recone the existing ones to match the newness of the new ones? Or will it matter at the end of the day? Next, question is, would a 4 12 set up have more cone area than 2 15's?

I was contemplating doing a 4 12 blow through or a 2 15 blow through. Either way a blow through is what is coming in the truck.

Going to be off of the two Crescendo bc3500.1's I have now. If I go 4 12's that's underpowering them a bit. If I go to 2 15's it depends on the level. 2 xl 15's will be the same as I have now except for they'll be 15's. If I go Level 5's that's right at suggested RMS.

I'd love to hear your input guys.

No need to recone the ones you have just get 2 more. Should work out beautifully and sound amazing. Under power them for now then over power them later lol. I love that truck and have been waiting to see you do something to it for the longest but before you do you should bring the Civic to Reno next weekend I will be in Vegas from the 12-16 then in Reno from the 16 to the 20. Let me hear the sucker before you tear it down and make me cry. No more loud civics :cray: now all hope is left in Adams hands to have a loud Civic. :WTFBubble:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

No need to recone the ones you have just get 2 more. Should work out beautifully and sound amazing. Under power them for now then over power them later lol. I love that truck and have been waiting to see you do something to it for the longest but before you do you should bring the Civic to Reno next weekend I will be in Vegas from the 12-16 then in Reno from the 16 to the 20. Let me hear the sucker before you tear it down and make me cry. No more loud civics :cray:now all hope is left in Adams hands to have a loud Civic. :WTFBubble:

Damn it we're all doomed!!

I'll see if I can make it. I'll honestly try hard. I'm supposed to be going out to Oakland on the weekends starting sometime soon to work with my cousin. Mama won't be happy if I'm going up there to spend money instead of make it. But I'll see what I can work out. I'd like to sit down with you and Jon and iron my plans out. I should be able to find out by tomorrow if I can make it up there or not. I keep forgetting you didn't get to Autorama. Although I honestly think it sounds much better now than it did at AR.

As far as 12's to 15's, yeah I was thinking the 4 12's I was just weighing options. My plan was to start with the two 3500's that I have. But I'm thinking that I'm going to move up to bc5500's in the next year. So that will take care of that whole under powering thing LMAO.

No need to recone the ones you have just get 2 more. Should work out beautifully and sound amazing. Under power them for now then over power them later lol. I love that truck and have been waiting to see you do something to it for the longest but before you do you should bring the Civic to Reno next weekend I will be in Vegas from the 12-16 then in Reno from the 16 to the 20. Let me hear the sucker before you tear it down and make me cry. No more loud civics :cray:now all hope is left in Adams hands to have a loud Civic. :WTFBubble:

Damn it we're all doomed!!

I'll see if I can make it. I'll honestly try hard. I'm supposed to be going out to Oakland on the weekends starting sometime soon to work with my cousin. Mama won't be happy if I'm going up there to spend money instead of make it. But I'll see what I can work out. I'd like to sit down with you and Jon and iron my plans out. I should be able to find out by tomorrow if I can make it up there or not. I keep forgetting you didn't get to Autorama. Although I honestly think it sounds much better now than it did at AR.

As far as 12's to 15's, yeah I was thinking the 4 12's I was just weighing options. My plan was to start with the two 3500's that I have. But I'm thinking that I'm going to move up to bc5500's in the next year. So that will take care of that whole under powering thing LMAO.

Lol yeah man let me know if you can, trying to get Mike out there to visit me as well so I can finally meet that lovable fucker.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

if I as you I would recone the old ones to " new " and " break in the set together"

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived