03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 nvrmnd,looks like you're getting a deal on one from blue.. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Blue Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Cheaper than I offered to him for. So a great deal there actually. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 yea,I couldn't believe they matched it,wasn't expecting it but woke up this morning (ystrdy) and there was actually 2 emails from Sonic,price matched it for $428 and $387,no more needs to be said. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
scooter99 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Well ill send it to them and see what they say. Thanks guys that makes it very intriguing. Both prices are great. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Ok email sent, let's see what they say. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Damn at 387 that's a steal for a 360.3 Too bad I'm broke and want a house more LOL 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
megaboom Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 awesome build 2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets
scooter99 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Damn at 387 that's a steal for a 360.3 Too bad I'm broke and want a house more LOL I hear ya! Good luck with that! awesome build Thank you sir! Glad to have you! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Ok email sent, let's see what they say. I'm sure they'll do it but you probably won't hear anything til Monday BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
scooter99 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 I doubt till Tuesday. It's a holiday monday. But maybe. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.