Trey_Dog650 Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Lol! Damn that shop is gonna be effing sweet!!!! Pics of house??? Glad I'm not in Cali anymore lol No sales tax in Oregon! Whooooo 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
scooter99 Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 Nope, sorry I only thought about pictures of the shop. I'll try to get them when I'm out there again next. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Wicks Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Dude, Congrats on the new crib, that shop is awesome. I'd love to have one of those and hope to some time in the future. Also congrats on the 9'ers! (I'm a big Jerry Rice fan...) This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
scooter99 Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 Thanks man. I appreciate that. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 Ok so, after much thought, and as much as I want to do the 4th order, I think I'm going to go back to straight ported. I just can't make myself buy into taking up that much trunk space when I really do need some usable area at times. So I think I'm going to be doing ported, facing forward and go from there. Thoughts? Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Nooo don't be a noob!!! Your wife's car is for space!!!!! Could of swore someone told me that! Lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
scooter99 Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 Hey Hey Hey! Don't use my words against me buddy! I wanna do the 4th, I just don't know if i can pull it off or not. I'll keep the design, then see where I end up. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
scooter99 Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 No pressure huh? Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.