Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.

yea I have it with the case, I ''modified" the end of the cable tough lol I'll post a pic of it tomorrow morning

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• 2 weeks later...

HOLY EFF BALLS! I leave for a week and a half and the site goes to hell! Just spent the last 3 hours catching up!

I've had a shitload going on in the last couple weeks. I have to post pics but I just simply don't have the energy tonight. I know I know "fucking tease"! But you'll get over it!

I'm back to work tomorrow and I'll get some pics loaded then. Have some deliveries, some good news, and some really shitty news!

All will be covered tomorrow! Goodnight now!

I hear you. And don't you DARE do something that's not OEM style, or you're dumb and stupid! Yeah it's crap over there now. Only reason I'm still even on is cause a few people are still interested in my build that aren't on here. so I post on occasion, but only just recently.

^i followed you here from 8th, the site is dead now, even the Facebook page for it is all just sale stuff. tired of hearing "should have bought an Si"

I hear you. And don't you DARE do something that's not OEM style, or you're dumb and stupid! Yeah it's crap over there now. Only reason I'm still even on is cause a few people are still interested in my build that aren't on here. so I post on occasion, but only just recently.

^i followed you here from 8th, the site is dead now, even the Facebook page for it is all just sale stuff. tired of hearing "should have bought an Si"

Yeah it's dead over there for sure. I started putting this stuff on my thread over there and have gotten no responses. So I'm kinda done there. Welcome over! This forum is much more entertaining and fun to be on.

This thread sucks without pics!!!

HEY, Keep your fucking shirt on! :boobies: I have a job to try and catch up on! I have pics up loading now!

Well don't get too excited, it's not what you think it is. No building on the car yet, although there are some build pics that I'm going to post. Just not car related! Sorry! Not gonna be for a while. We're planning on moving the 22nd 23rd and 24th, and so I'm guessing the 1st of march I'll be able to start building on the car.

My shirt is off.

Carry on with the pics.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

L-OH-L Exactly!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived