Jump to content

Girlfriend's little sister crashed her car


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is exactly why I'm making my son work and buy his own car. If you earn it and work for it, you'll tend to take better care of it. He'll be 15 in March of 2012, so he'll start to save soon. When you're 16 you think you're invincible, I know I did. Adrenaline rush always seemed to trump common sense and reality. I don't know how I'm alive.

My dad made me do the same thing, he said if i can pay for it I can have it. Then once I got it, he gave me half it's value in cash so I would be able to put gas in it a few times and have cash to fix it up/keep the maintenance up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4593 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...