Fosgatefeind Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 So last night I get a call from my girlfriend" sayin my sister is so dumb she wrecked my car". So I said send me pick a this is what I get I guess she was pickin up some of her friends from their house and when she was leaving the neighborhood she thought it would be cool to go 60 mph while comming on to and intercection. Lost control ran into a tree. She has had her liscense for a week and a half and by law she is only supposed to have 1 person in the car with her for 6 months. And the roads were foggy as shit last night could barely see 20 feet in front of you. And she is lucky no body got hurt except her friend got a black eye and it was the one farthest away from the impact zone Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
armykyle1 Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 bet your parents are thrilled TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Baydestrian Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 I hate driving in the fog, sometimes its worse than driving in heavy rain ^It's his girlfriends lil sister, I doubt his parents are mad lol 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
SnowDrifter Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 I absolutely fucking hate people like this. Sorry, but they shouldn't be allowed to drive. It's irresponsible dumbasses like her that make my insurance a small fortune. /rant ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
97Jetta1637 Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 bet your parents are thrilled reading > you. nice skimming though. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
Baydestrian Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 bet your parents are thrilled reading > you. nice skimming though. I wonder if he thinks Fosgate's girlfriend is also his little sister hahahaha 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
97Jetta1637 Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 bet your parents are thrilled reading > you. nice skimming though. I wonder if he thinks Fosgate's girlfriend is also his little sister hahahaha nah, it's his mom. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
stevog Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Hope shes ok but the most important question is what was she doing out of the kitchen?JK hope everything is ok.
Fosgatefeind Posted December 2, 2012 Author Report Posted December 2, 2012 I absolutely fucking hate people like this. Sorry, but they shouldn't be allowed to drive. It's irresponsible dumbasses like her that make my insurance a small fortune. /rant Agree Now my venting begins. I hate this stupid little bitch she gets away with everything. She got coughs having a 3some in her hous by both her parents. Both guys were over 19 and neither had a condom. She lost he phone for less than 24 hours. She got 50$ for her birthday about 3 weeks ago and she tells her parent 50$? That's it? Like seriously shes ungrate full and doesnt deserve anything. When me and my girlfriend were looking at the car this morning with her sister she was laughing about the whole story an she was all like I hit the tree so hard I can't even get the door open hahaha. I wanted to slap her. She put her life and 3 others at risk an maybe even more. An I guarantee she isn't even grounded for longer then 3 days. they didn't call the cops last night but one of her friend that was in the car that got the black eye was trying to claim something under their insurance do they had to make a police report. And she got a ticket for 98$ for hitting a fixed object and that wa it. Sorry for the vent. Tried venting to my girlfriend but she got pissed saying I wa calling her parents bad parents. Which in my eyes they are. Aven my girlfriends brother who's my age is and alchoholic. He drinks every night and drives home every night I tell him I can take you where ever your going and pick you up just don't drive and he says no ill be fine. So I let it go. He has severe depression and he says the only thing that makes hit feel better is a fat blunt. Alright rant over Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Baydestrian Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 So last night I get a call from my girlfriend sayin "my sister is so dumb she wrecked her car." So I said send me pick a this is what I get Oh I see now where he got confused thinking it was Fosgate's sister, learn to use quotations marks lol. And the title saying "girlfriend little sister" just sounds weird lmfao 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.