Second Skin Audio

RE audio

cuetip

well shit now i want the mt lol.. just saying since i like the psi recones, and looked on fixmyspeaker and they arent to bad on their prices either

if you want the MT get the Ascendant audio Mayhem series.. Scot(owner of AA) was the one who created the RE MT and the XXX.

idk why youre so obsessed with a recone . . . but heres a link for an aa sub if you HAVE to have a 10

http://store.soundso...-subwoofer.html

he is talking about the mayhem series, they dont make them in 10

The MT is just like the AA mayhem

my brother owns 2 XXX and they are alright.. for the money they are over priced when you can get a FI sp4 that can take more power and can sound good.. my Brother runs his sub with a RE xtx5000.1 and they cant even take the 2500 rms they are rated at. 1 is new 1 is used.. let me know he is trying to get rid of them

how much for the xxxs & size?? and i know theres better subs out there but i been using my XXXs 18s for about 2 years and i was powered them with my maxximus , then with my autotek mm4000.1 (old school) just till i get my DC 10k on January i was talking with a guy from RE audio sales i dont remember his name anyway he told me that they r gonna present the new mt and xxx versions n 2013 with 4 inch voice coils and color choice on basket and dust cap

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Archived