armykyle1 Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 man that's a sick box TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
djscrappydee Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 (2) PSI p2 18's Crescendo 2000 Audio Technix 0 gauge/ SHCA 0 gauge Pioneer AVH-P2400BT yellow top optima big 3 . xs batt.
scooter99 Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 I'm out of words, that is all! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Nautiluz Posted March 2, 2013 Author Report Posted March 2, 2013 Same as the old noise killerAfter 2layers it wil be paintet white later.Hopefully this is the last time this thing is mounted outside the car.Starting to get heavy handling this on my own now.150 RGB LED mounted 300 left...rear door panels My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
knowledge Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 whats the green stuff? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
I.V Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 wow 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
pintich Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 damn! It just keeps getting better and better.
One Way Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 This is a beautiful work of art! T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
armykyle1 Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 doors are beast mode. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Twostrokeking Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 damn My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.