Bump4life Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 wow. just ready the whole log. all i can say is wow. great work Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
scooter99 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 God I love this build! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
armykyle1 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 That's flat out intense. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
purplesyrup Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 This build is so great, I cant believe my eyes
Nautiluz Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
Emmet Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Subtle like a brick through a window. I like it. A lot. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Nautiluz Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
b-eazy Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 wow...keep up the great work...u got skillllzzzz....
TNichy Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Subtle like a brick through a window. I like it. A lot. very well said! I agree. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.