So since I have a Knife Block full of knives does that mean I am going to stab someone OR Since I drive a car does that mean I will run someone over...

I hate stupid FUCKING anti-gun dickheads... ESPECIALLY uneducated people who talk out their ass... The other thing is I really REALLY wish that people would STOP treating guns like they are animate objects... They dont make a decision to go off,They dont have mind control over people making them use them... They dont do SHIT with the interaction of a person PERIOD

agreed man.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. The gun is simply a means to an end.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

So since I have a Knife Block full of knives does that mean I am going to stab someone OR Since I drive a car does that mean I will run someone over...

I hate stupid FUCKING anti-gun dickheads... ESPECIALLY uneducated people who talk out their ass... The other thing is I really REALLY wish that people would STOP treating guns like they are animate objects... They dont make a decision to go off,They dont have mind control over people making them use them... They dont do SHIT with the interaction of a person PERIOD

agreed man.

wait.. you agree with what he said but on the post earlier you said the gun made it easier. lol i know what you mean but you went against your own post when you agreed to what he said

agreed man.

wait.. you agree with what he said but on the post earlier you said the gun made it easier. lol i know what you mean but you went against your own post when you agreed to what he said

yes, a gun is much easier than hanging someone. it makes it easier that way. My point is, the gun didn't make him decide, he decided. I agree with Smoke that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Does that make more sense?

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

my point was, there are too many variables to simply say if either of them would still be alive if there was no gun. They could both be just as dead or both be alive. The gun wasn't the deciding factor, HE was. Hope that makes sense.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

agree

my point was, there are too many variables to simply say if either of them would still be alive if there was no gun. They could both be just as dead or both be alive. The gun wasn't the deciding factor, HE was. Hope that makes sense.

true..

good thing Bob is a commentator and not in politics lol

Doesn't really matter much, they have about the same intelligence level and that dumb mother fucker said that in front of probably more than one million people tuned in to watch.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived