This guy went on about guns of how guns don't enhance our safety and only makes things more dangerous

"In the coming days, Jovan Belcher's actions and their possible connection to football will be analyzed. Who knows? But here, wrote Jason Whitlock, is what I believe. If Jovan Belcher didn't possess a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today."

wrong if he didn't posses a gun he would have found another way to kill her and then commit suicide.. guns are not the only thing people can use to murder and commit suicide.. stuff like this shouldn't be on tv specially when you want to watch football and that idiot decides to talk about gun rights.. if i wanted to hear an idiot about banning guns i would have just gone watch the news

Couldn't have said it better my self.

Done watching NBC and SNF because of these ignorant comments.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

this is crazy. i you are crazy enough to put the gun to your own head and pull the trigger, the problem wasn't the availability of a gun. If you are crazy enough to pull up beside someone and shoot them over music, the availability of a gun isn't the problem.

If it was, people would die at shooting ranges everyday. the guns aren't the problem, it's the crazy people.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

this is what i posted on the website

Miguel SerranoLess than a minute ago

he couldn't be more wrong.. if football player didn't poses a gun he would have just found another way to kill her then suicide, his mind was already set to do what he did and having the gun dint make it easier. people need to stop blaming guns for peoples actions.. gun control is not the fix to our problems. its the people we need to fixhe couldn't be more wrong.. if football player didn't poses a gun he would have just found another way to kill her then suicide, his mind was already set to do what he did and having the gun dint make it easier. people need to stop blaming guns for peoples actions.. gun control is not the fix to our problems. its the people we need to fix

there are always going to be outliers, in this case a few examples of people who do something simply because the gun was available. but that goes for knives, ropes, baseball bats, cars, or anything you can use to hurt/kill someone.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

then we have to ban cars because if i remember correctly people have been murdered by a car too.. and lets ban lighters and matches so we wont have arsonist crimes either

Well he was just quoting a writer if im not mistaking. In my eyes hes still a retard for repeating that on air. My jaw hit the floor when he said that. All the gun did is not get his hands dirty. You are right he was going to do it anyways. He used a gun if he didnt have that it would have been a knife or would have been something else.

Its like saying the fork made me fat.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

So since I have a Knife Block full of knives does that mean I am going to stab someone OR Since I drive a car does that mean I will run someone over...

I hate stupid FUCKING anti-gun dickheads... ESPECIALLY uneducated people who talk out their ass... The other thing is I really REALLY wish that people would STOP treating guns like they are animate objects... They dont make a decision to go off,They dont have mind control over people making them use them... They dont do SHIT with the interaction of a person PERIOD

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

you can't just say he would have done it anyway. the gun certainly does make it easier. but still, if you are that messed up then it still isn't the gun that was the problem.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived