Sonic Electronix

you can sit and watch a termlab is easiest. Any spectrum analyzer program and a mic could work.

Hey stang, what cha gonna bring to Autorama ? You still running the two RF 12's from finals ?

Time for some FI BTL 15's for your burps bro ;) they make them SPL versions too, really tight Gap and perfect for you.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

32-31 hz on 2 10"s. We bassrace with our daily box. I bassrace with a song thats right around 46-48hz. One day I'll get around on making a box that tuned to 45-46 to bassrace with.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

is there a program i can get that will tell me the what HZ the song plays

Here.

One you get familiar with the program;

Import a song.

Highlight a section of the song you would like to analyze, can't be longer than 23 seconds.

Then go to Analyze ---> Plot Spectrum

A little box will pop up.

Change where it says 512 to 16384

And where it says Linear Frequency change it to log frequency.

Now just roll your mouse over the graph and the read out will be in a box below the graph.

Yep, I heard that. So alpine, whats going on with those DD 10's, you going to go straight burp or bassrace with us in the 149.9 class ? I am sure those could do a 145 + bassrace if tuned properly, they are MASSIVE.

ya i can do about that as it sits sealed up ima use it for the spl max cup cause i can hit the 9.9 in20 and 30 class all day long in or out the car

i got a new car to build up now THATS gonna be MASSIVE!!! hope i can get it done by world finals

Have you ever had your woofers blown?