Sundown Audio

clipping indicator on AQ 1200?

pk222

idk if it really does, but if ur going to use it and have it turnd up all the way, might as well hook it up, turn it to max then set with a dd-1 or o-scope or however u choose to do it.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

I had nothing but issues with my aq bass knob... And then one day i turned my truck on ( volume off) and a 25ish hz tone went threw the sub full tilt and bent the cone ( aluminum cone TC sub woth Ti basket) Thats the last bassknob ill ever use, Was also louder without the knob and subs stayed cooler

i had same problem! Pissed me off when it happened. It damaged my sub when mine went out. Turned out the soldering sucks on the boards

didn't know that was possible. This is my first time actually using a bass knob. all my other amps I've just thrown it away because I think they look tacky but I wanted to see the clipping indicator. I'll toss it on that note

you dont get full output with remote bass knobs, if you want a know, look into the pac-1 its a rca lvl knob. I know when i set my amp with my knob, i have to turn my gain up more than i have to without. I personally like it without the knob, amps stay cooler, and woofers dont get hot that way. Tuned and set with the dd-1

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived