Herokight Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 Mainly stand up. Who's some of your favorite comedians? I've got quite a few, but if I had to put them in order, it'd be George Carlin, Craig Ferguson, Jim Carrey, and the guys from the blue collar tour. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
pa-pa-platypus Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 no comedy here...serious business real talk This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Lbox88 Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 Bill Burr and Louis C.K. UBL | Build Log
Herokight Posted December 8, 2012 Author Report Posted December 8, 2012 Bill Burr and Louis C.K. I'll have to check them out. Never heard of either one. I need some new stand up to watch anyway. Hearing the same special three times gets old eventually. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Lbox88 Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 Also, if you have a smart phone get slacker radio, they have a couple of comedy stations that play constant standup. UBL | Build Log
pa-pa-platypus Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 daniel tosh (tosh.0), kevin hart, and for some old school get some old bill cosby stuff This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Herokight Posted December 8, 2012 Author Report Posted December 8, 2012 I wish I had a smartphone. I'm kickin' it old school. Surprisingly, I've never seen Bill Cosby's stand up Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
JEMT8 Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 Kevin Hart and Louis c.k. Are my favorites hands down. Bill burr is great. John pinnette, Russell peters, Jim gaffigan, Christopher Titus, and Patton Oswalt are all great as well. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Herokight Posted December 8, 2012 Author Report Posted December 8, 2012 Damn. I feel like I know nothing about the world of stand up now. Lol. I mainly know all the mainstream names. I decided to check out some Jerry Seinfeld a while back since I've been watching the show for years. Way funnier than I thought it'd be. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.