New Build log! New Eclipse! TheNewbie Engine bay cleaned!

Loookin nice so far. I wanted to get an eclipse MT but I had to get something good for gas too now a days :/ Instead got me a honda accord 5spd. But im digging the box. How much did you pay for the car?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Loookin nice so far. I wanted to get an eclipse MT but I had to get something good for gas too now a days :/ Instead got me a honda accord 5spd. But im digging the box. How much did you pay for the car?

5000, with Cowler cams, Tokito suspension, 3" piping and of course an aftermarket K&N. 107k miles on it, she is running like a champ and is in great condition for a turbo car :)

Edit: My NT eclipse got 27 mpg, not sure what ha concider good.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

I like it. Can't wait to get the motor back in my Eclipse and finish my stereo build.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Hey thanks guys! Ill have the rated 400 on them a first, but will not likely bump it up a tad since ill have the AQ2200 at 1 ohm.

CLN, get that thing running!! If your local you can use my cutout for my baffle haha will make life easy.

DR, thanks for the exception, it's appreciated :)

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Archived