beaker Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 They make HDMI to CAT6 adapters, so you can do longer runs. They're on sale @ parts-express right now.
BEEMDUB Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 http://www.ebay.com/...mi&LH_PrefLoc=1 Can't go wrong for <8 bucks. But if you're looking for something a little more reputable, I'd get one of those PE ones. I got one I can sell you from my work for 89.95....Monster cable gold connection, pretty much the best quality cable out there, you don't wanna cheap out on an hdmi cable there the same for the most part but better quality really does make a difference It may last longer, but by the time the 90 bucks is justified, we'll probably have TVs with resolutions in the billions of pixels lol. Way to ruin my sales pitch...lucky for me it works on numerous people daily
bmxscion Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 PE is the way to go for HDMI cables. I have bought over a dozen from them and all have been excellent. Build Log Here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161307-scion-xb-sundown-mechman-xs-power-rockford-fosgate-jbl-build-log/ You Tube Here: https://www.youtube.com/user/korndoggg31?feature=mhee
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.