Guest Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 searching for one, and the cheapest one i can find that is of good quality, is this monoprice cable. http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10240&cs_id=1024001&p_id=3990&seq=1&format=2 any other ideas?
Kyblack76 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 damn,.... i got no help bro... best of luck SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
MrSkippyJ Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 monoprice is the way to go man F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
glockman513 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Make friends with someone who works at best buy. The markup on HDMI cables is rediculous. If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN
MrEwubbsZ Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I may be wrong but I think I heard that anything over 12 ft and you start losing quality with hdmi cables 2000 Ranger Build Log
Emmet Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I may be wrong but I think I heard that anything over 12 ft and you start losing quality with hdmi cables You don't really lose quality just the signal gets weaker. Up to around 20/30 feet and you'll be fine, after that you'll need to use repeaters. There won't be any real obvious flaws just sort of sparkles on screen. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
detroitdb Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 monoprice....the only way.... https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U 2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T SUNDOWN ZV4-18 CRESCENDO 3.5K PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS 5 C&D TECH BATTS
BobbyG2 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Without Ethernet: http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=181-780 http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=181-782 With Ethernet: http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=181-580 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=181-582 *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
BEEMDUB Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I got one I can sell you from my work for 89.95....Monster cable gold connection, pretty much the best quality cable out there, you don't wanna cheap out on an hdmi cable there the same for the most part but better quality really does make a difference
Guest Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Without Ethernet: http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=181-780 http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=181-782 With Ethernet: http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=181-580 http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=181-582 fuck yeah. thanks. looks like i'll be buying the 33ft one here shortly. hopefully there isnt any signal deterioration with the small gauge and long length. if there is, ill just return it and get the more expensive kind on monoprice.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.