ok then prove it. lets see this magic you performed. because right now you arent looking too good.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Hahahh, getting a lil up set i see. It is possible i will let you believe what you want to believe. If my dad said it does and he has been doing this for 12 years and did comp. i will let you say what u want cause i clearly dont care.

I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.

Obviously because his dad says it's possible.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

if stupidity was a bannable offense id ban you. Just for the record ive been doing this for 16 years and ive competed. the lowest ive ever seen an amp wired as .175.

Im not mad. I just hate people spreading misinformation. Which is what you are doing.

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jan03/articles/impedanceworkshop.asp

read both links i presented.

You are not nearly as smart as you think in fact you are very naive. . and you didnt fall very far from the tree from the sounds of it. We are trying to help you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

if stupidity was a bannable offense id ban you. Just for the record ive been doing this for 16 years and ive competed. the lowest ive ever seen an amp wired as .175.

Im not mad. I just hate people spreading misinformation. Which is what you are doing.

http://www.soundonso...nceworkshop.asp

read both links i presented.

You are not nearly as smart as you think in fact you are very naive. . and you didnt fall very far from the tree from the sounds of it. We are trying to help you.

might need to hook him up with a link that has more pictures and bigger words lol

No, it is really impossible. As n8 said, Ohms are a measure of resistance. You cant have less than zero resistance.

Please just do a little bit of research before you try and argue that more on these forums. People here want to help you, that's what this forum is for. But if you come in here with the attitude of "I know everything because my dad used to be into home/car audio" or whatever, then you will not have a very good experience here.

I'm not trying to argue but Im sure you or someone else will correct but

It's really hard to have 0 ohms

Example 1dvc it would be .5 so you devide it by half half of .5 is .25 half of that is .125 half of that is .0625 half of that is .03125 and so on so it will never reach zero unles it's rounded to it's nearest tenth which in that case it would be 0 but if you don't round it it can be a number lik .000000235848

Hope it makes sense lol

So op listen to n8

Archived