Just need to vent (about school)

So it's the end of the semester which means group projects and presentations. I got stuck with 2 of them for different classes but they both seem to have went about the same. First one involved analyzing an annual financial report, writing a 10-12 page paper on it, and creating a presentation (which I have to give on Wednesday). I had one partner for this and she didn't do a damn thing. Everything I asked her to do for the paper she didn't get to me til after I did it myself to make sure everything was done on time. I ended up just making a power point for the presentation because I didn't have time to do anything else and of course she didn't help at all and now wants me to come to school early on Wed. to go over everything with her so she isn't just standing there during the presentation.

The other one, same girl is part of the group, but this time there are also 2 others. One of the other girls did most of the research and got me all the information I needed for her part of it. She even picked up the slack of the other guy in the group who hasn't done a damn thing to help. He actually held us up because of not doing his part and the rest of us doing it instead. The girl from the other project did most of her part but it was shitty work so I ended up redoing it. Anyway, what really has me pissed off is that I have been up since 4:30am, spent 6.5 hours writing a 19 page paper for this project, still have to wait for the other members peer review so I can finalize it, and the girls in the group want to give the other guy participation credit. I said fuck that! We have to do a group evaluation and I gave him a 20% for being involved in the initial planning and actually getting back to me with his peer review of the paper.

Sorry for the long rant but I'm really pissed off that I keep getting stuck with these dumb, lazy, fucks that don't want to do their share and have to worry about my grade depending on what they do or don't do or just doing it myself. I wouldn't make such a big deal out of it but I have been busting my ass to make sure I get good grades, got accepted to the National Honor Society, and have a gpa to maintain because of it, and have a personal goal of graduating with high honors which I'm well on my way of doing. Only 2 classes left next semester and I'm done. If other people's work causes me to not accomplish my goals I'm gonna lose it. :jon:

</rant>

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

things wont change wehn you hit the work force. I just had a meeting with my customer that i was not supposed to hold court on. And once again i had to be the presenter. If the people above me received awards for not doing shit their walls would be full and theyd need a storage unit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^ He's right...there are always those people. What you should do is speak to the teacher/professor and tell them the situation and show them you have done all the work, or other members have not contributed. I bet the professor/teacher notices this and that person probably doesn't have great grades anyways.

I had a similar situation..I talked to my professor and he sat down with us after class one day. I pulled all the sutff out that I did and put the other person on blast by showing their lack of contribution. He split us up and I gave the presentation alone and she had to do an individual project that she bombed in front of everyone. I wasn't going to give her my good grade or have mine suffer becasue of her

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I know it will be the same in the workforce and it's going to suck getting use to. I was self employed right out of high school doing very well before moving across the country to start a new family. Hopefully I won't be stuck working for someone else too long before I can start my own company again so I don't have to deal with it.

Chris, I already let the instructor know about the first one and I'm sure he will see it Wed when I have to do the presentation myself (I'm not going in early to help her) and as for the other one, I have been talking to the group members individually to see what they are putting on the group evaluations and if they are being honest (I think they're too dumb not to be) they will reflect what is actually going on so hopefully grades are given accordingly.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Good for you. People like that piss me off. I hope tha girls looks stupid in forn the entire class and that your teacher grades you two individually. As for the group evaluations...that kinda sketches me out.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived