Looking to pick up a new headunit. Need some schooling.

Ian01

Caco lol. They pop up all the time over there DIRT CHEAP. Saw another one pop up last week that was BNIB, same price range too.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I bought a brandnew Pioneer DEH-80PRS for under $300 new in the box. Here's the phone number of the place, they might ship. His price is $297 on them, best headunit for the money imo!

Here's the ad (mention it for the price) : http://tampa.craigsl...3459358055.html

http://www.pioneerel...ivers/DEH-80PRS

I have heard about that unit on here a lot haha, it's definitely on my list. Think it was clean through out the whole volume range iirc.

Yep, I can play at 62 (max) no distortion!!! Its amazing, 3 5v pre outs, blue tooth, ipod, pandora and sound quality is amazing.

jealous lol.. still eye balling it

Well here are 3 different Kenwoods. From budget to expensive.

http://www.crutchfie...95.html?tp=5684 $99. I have this one and it's a great deck. Havent put a dd-1 on it to test the signal but i would imagine its god up to 32/33 out of 35

http://www.crutchfie...96.html?tp=5684

http://www.crutchfie...96.html?tp=5684

I really like the looks of the last one thank's for the recommendations. :) Really wish I knew what my Sony was good for, I think it goes up to like 50 something (never pass 30). If I bought a DD-1 (will eventually) I may be unhappy with the results AND still want a new HU haha..

·· YouTube ··

··

The Ride · The Audio ··

···

The Toy ···

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Caco lol. They pop up all the time over there DIRT CHEAP. Saw another one pop up last week that was BNIB, same price range too.

Didn't know about CACO until now, I'm pretty new to the online communities.... and all I have to say is damn you.. I'm not even done xmas shopping fufufu..

·· YouTube ··

··

The Ride · The Audio ··

···

The Toy ···

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

ive always used pioneer h/u's. they have great quality and easy use if you ask me. some people say the controls get time to get used to but with any audiophile head unit that comes with all the good options it will take some time to learn it all.

currently i have the 80prs-deh wish i would have known about that guy selling them cheaper but then again warranty is nice specially with authorized dealers. ive read its clean 60/62 but above i see someone said his is clean full tilt. i usualy keep mine at about 55 mostly because i dont have a dd-1 or anything else to test it with.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ive always used pioneer h/u's. they have great quality and easy use if you ask me. some people say the controls get time to get used to but with any audiophile head unit that comes with all the good options it will take some time to learn it all.

currently i have the 80prs-deh wish i would have known about that guy selling them cheaper but then again warranty is nice specially with authorized dealers. ive read its clean 60/62 but above i see someone said his is clean full tilt. i usualy keep mine at about 55 mostly because i dont have a dd-1 or anything else to test it with.

He is an authorized dealer and has a very nice shop, great head unit. Put my other one to shame and the Kenwood was more expensive!

He is an authorized dealer and has a very nice shop, great head unit. Put my other one to shame and the Kenwood was more expensive!

well, then i really wish i would have known about him then. would have been less then 50 in shipping im sure and i paid 350 shipped for mine.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Lol what are you thinking??

Damn, lotta people love this Pioneer. I think I'll have it or what Haters said.

Crutchfield has it for 280 shipped fyi.

·· YouTube ··

··

The Ride · The Audio ··

···

The Toy ···

Lol what are you thinking??

Damn, lotta people love this Pioneer. I think I'll have it or what Haters said.

Crutchfield has it for 280 shipped fyi.

I made the switch to Pioneer from Kenwood, it opened up new doors :). I was speechless, I love the features and it just looks so damn nice. There are other models that are nice too. Damn!! Crutchfield has it for $280, that's nuts with the install gear too.

Archived