You've done well young Jedi.

Looks great bro! What color are you going with? And what finish? Gloss, satin, flat?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

looks top notch lol, very jelly of your setup sir. I like that no fiberglass was involved too haha, that shit sucks

now get back to work :detail:

I tried making a removable fiberglass mount first but I really didn't like the way it was going to look the more I worked on it, so I scrapped it and went with a stockish looking nav style mount.

You've done well young Jedi.

Looks great bro! What color are you going with? And what finish? Gloss, satin, flat?

Gonna be going with a flat black, trying to keep it as stock looking as possible, other than the fact that its an android tablet in my dash. Which I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I'm actually doing this.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

It takes awhile to sink in lol. Good call on going with the stock look with a flat finish. When I did mine the first time, I covered it in black gloss, which looked great, but the gloss reflected too much and it just got annoying as hell reallllllllllly fast.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

yea I want people to think its just a normal run of the mill radio until it slides out lol! On a side note DC is getting their shipment of amps in by the 1st of March and I got me a amp coming soon! Time to start saving for batts and wire lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

Oh snap yo, did you get in on the pre-order pricing?

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

yup :twirl: funny thing is I was debating looking for a used one, but I decided to man up and buy my first big boy amp new

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Haha hell yea man, good choice :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Looking good. Rustoleum makes a pretty good primer paint combo, and my wife and friend just painted over a white fan with krylon primer and paint combo to turn it flat black and it came out pretty nicely. So either of those should do well for you.

That amp is gonna do well on these beasts of subs im shipping you which go out today finally! Wooot! Gonna have your hands full of equipment soon! Gonna be busy!

Can't wait for everything to start coming in! Subs are supposed to be here on Friday and amp will arrive in port this Friday as well. Time to start beefing up the electrical!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Archived