any double din with detachable face worth damn?

juiced

dam bro i have never seen one

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

I would say just get one you like and then get a good alarm. A detachable face on a double din seems like it would be a hassle. Could also be a problem with the screen getting damaged or cracked from handling it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Good 2-way alarm, and the Pioneer double-dins are great. 4400 is nice, 4 v pre outs, and it has good reviews. My buddy has one and likes it. Even the cheaper models are nice, my friend has the avh-p2400bt in his RV and its been great!

Good 2-way alarm, and the Pioneer double-dins are great. 4400 is nice, 4 v pre outs, and it has good reviews. My buddy has one and likes it. Even the cheaper models are nice, my friend has the avh-p2400bt in his RV and its been great!

Those are starting to become "dated". They are still nice units but technology is changing, the screens are meh. I'd get something a little better.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I had a jvc I really liked until the screen stopped working. It was a double din with a detachable faceplate. I don't remember the exact model, but was solid for almost 2 years.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

There is a newer version its the 8400 I belive but the one is detachable and another one was a higher end jvc but it's eq band was something I didn't like but still look up that pioneer

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

the jvc av50 has one, 4v pre outs, everything else is pre basic, but its only like 250$

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

Archived