This isnt the first time its happend but if you dont like your job fukn quit...

So im getting off of work just did a 10hr shift, its Sat my wifes day off so she doesnt cook on the weekend so I stop by Wendy's to get ALL of us some dinner LOL! I have 3 boys 5yrs old, 2yrs old, and a 3wks old, plus my 24yr old wife I order 2 number 5's LARGE SIZE and 2 kids meals a chilli and a potatoe.. this girl hands me my food and I begin to ask for ketchup she tells me its in the bag I look in the bag it has 3 thats right 3 packets of ketchup I look at her with a blank stare and she walks away so then a lady comes to the window and asks "can I help you" i told her yea i want some ketchup she said "its not in the bag" jesus save us all give me more ketchup for my fries please!!! then i get home get everyone situated and come to find out theres no chilli and no spoon... I tell you if you dont like your job quit..if you dont like talkn to ppl at your job quit...if your 15-45 working at a fast food rest. and your pissed-off cuz its Friday your at work getting a paid and not with your loser friends getting stoned then quit...if you get mad cuz I ask for more ketchup then quit...This makes me sound like a fat-ass for being mad over food.. I dont care thats my money i'm losing plus i get in trouble at home with the wifey cuz they forgot her chilli and potatoe LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel you bro, I love fast food, but the service always SUCKS, hell I'd pay a little more for a better service

dito to everything you say, i cant go to taco bell without them forgetting something

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

LOL this sounds like how I feel sometimes. I hate how such a simple job turns into the most difficult mathematical equation. I also think its funny how the managers of the joint are like 12. I order 3 things and they get all confused and ask me to repeat myself, then they read me back the wrong order, in the background I hear the buttons being keyed in repeatedly and the frustration sets in. After about 5 minutes they finally get my order right and when I get up to the window they are all distraught, realizing they forgot to key something in. So they call for some help and then the little guy with the key comes over to reset the cash register. Now I got two people working together to complete my order, looking like they are performing heart surgery meanwhile my fries are already in the bag getting cold. Finally getting my order at the window, looking into the bag I realize, of course they gave me a small fry when I ordered a large, I should just go in there and give them a pat on the back for trying.

I went to Tim Hortons the other day, ordered an everything bagel toasted with herb and garlic cream cheese, and cucumbers, I know, weird. Can you believe that they stopped selling cucumbers because they weren't making any money off of them. How much do cucumbers cost nowadays? For a place that sells veggie sandwiches you would expect them to carry cucumbers. Oh well, I suppose a company that makes billions a year can't afford cucumbers that I, myself can grow in the backyard.

yeah i hate cheap ass people.. when i was working at carl's jr (hardees for the east coast folks) i gave out handful of ketchup.. some time i over do it and they return some back.. i mean it just sauces, why be so cheap...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

just to state a view on the other side of things...they get that a LOT! and people want extra of EVERYTHING! and it's not always in arms reach. and you're on a timer from when you hit that speaker till you pull out. they dont want anyone in the drive thru for more than 100-110 seconds. if so...higher ups in the company get maaaad pissed talkin about how bad it was and this and that and business and profit and shit. they prefer to have ketchup asked for at the speaker. there's a button to ring it in too :) but i hear ya...definitely would be annoying. call their asses up and complain and get a credit for your chili and potato. they'll do it no questions asked

Dude, I feel you 100%. This isn't food related, but it's the same deal with people who are too rude to help you. Instead of typing a hole bunch now, here's a blog I wrote on myspace (I have it blocked so I'm just posting it so you can read it):

----------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Customer service Please!

Current mood: thoughtful

Every day I wonder how people keep their jobs with the way they treat customers they deal with. From the stoned 15 year old at McDonalds working to get some more "Chronic" to the entrepreneur running his own business, the lack of enthusiasm and friendliness I see by most people is astounding.

If you hate your job, get another, if you are satisfied, than take pride in your work and be sociable! I have SunCom service for my cell phone for the simple reason that I can make unlimited calls to anywhere-and I call other states frequently. I have had their service for years despite the lack of customer service, reception, and through many many dropped calls. I HATE my provider, but they cost less than 1/3 of what a comparable service would cost from any of the competition. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!! If I have the smallest problem it becomes a major ordeal to resolve. The support over the phone is rude and often unknowledgable. Because of how bad things were over the phone I decided go to the store. Upon crossing the threshold of the Conway SunCom store I was amazed at the incompetence and insolence I found. The employees don't know how to do anything- from problems with the bill to finding the right size battery; and they aren't afraid to be rude or insulting. I waited 1/2 an hour once while I glared at a pudgy middle-aged woman carry on a conversation with her husband instead of helping the customers. When she finally got off the phone she looked at me and told me to wait she just had a few more calls to make. She was irritated when I told her that I had been waiting in the store and needed a simple question answered. Point being-suncom is the worst company to deal with EVER.

While I use suncom for my phone, I use Verizon for my air card for my Vaio laptop. With my job(s) it is important to be able to access the internet from anywhere, and while Verizon is $10 more per month than SunCom, I figured it would be worth it. It was. I am able to get reception almost anywhere with Verizon. The signal I get from my air card is often faster than most peoples cable or DSL line. It is not as fast as my roadrunner line at home, but I can take it anywhere.

After almost a year of service I had a minor problem with my bill, so I called the tech center at Verizon. After a 2-3 minute button mashing round with the automated service they have I was able to speak to a human. He was polite-patient, and concise. He helped me every step of the way, and after finishing with paying my bill over the phone he said "You did an awesome job, Sir".

I've never been complimented on something so simple, but it was refreshing. They went out of their way to be nice, and that makes all the difference.

I admit everyone has a bad day, but is it so hard to offer the courtesy that was once refered to as common?

-=------------------------------------

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

There's no ketchup button at my McDonalds <_< .

Yesterday at Burger King I got a spicy chicken sandwhich + cheese. I sat down to eat with my wife, and there was no cheese- so I went back up to the counter and politely showed them the sandwich and asked for cheese. She actually asked the guy on the line if there had been cheese added, and the girl didn't ring it up. The manager said to me: 'you didn't add cheese' and I replied 'I asked for it', and the girl who rang my order finally admited she rang it wrong. So the manager, without washing her hands, carries the chicken sandwich to the back and begins disassembling the thing. She slaps a piece of cheese on and throws it in the heater. After the timer goes off she wrapped it in new paper to make it look new, and hands it to me. I sat down at the table and opened it up to find the bun was soggy from the old sauce once it was put in the heater.

After I asked for a refund because I wasn't going to eat it, she spent the remainder of the time it took my wife to eat her entire meal trying to figure out how to refund my money so her paperwork would come out right, instead of just giving me my $5.90 and working it out on her own time. Just really really shitty customer service there.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

dude fuck that shit. Money is money. You pay for something you have a right to get what you paid for , minus bullshit. Go back to wendys and bitch. as a child my mother would certainly do it, and believe me, I AM NOT above bitching about a order of chili and a baked potato. I work my ass off for what I have and what I spend my money on. be it a dollar or a thousand dollars, If I feel like I am being taken I will speak up and let everybody in the place hear my conversation if that is what it takes. If a place of business cant conduct their trade fairly, fine give me my money back and I wont shop there again.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties