Yes that is true but seeing as how he was loony enough to do this I would bet had he not had access ti a gun he would have concocted another sick way to carry out his intent which still doesnt make sense

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

if they watn to make laws more strict i have a few counter points.

all these mass shooters were deemed to be mentally ill correct? Get rid of the client/doctor privilege for instances like this. Make them report to the state that the person is mentally ill. if they do not they face the possibility of losing their license to practice shrinkology. My wife is a mandated reporter for her job. What that means is she is required to do just what was stated and if she doesnt she gets in trouble.

Im ok with requiring guns to be locked up when stored. A responsible gun owner should do just that.

Lets make the penalties tougher and actually stick. I cant even begin to count how many times ive seen people with illegally acquired and carried weapons get off with a year probation instead of the 10--15 felony they should have.

Make anyone found committing a straw purchase or providing weapons to someone who can not possess a firearm receive a 10-15 year sentence as well. no plea bargaining.

Srp365. For all you know they were locked up. He could have crowbarred the safe open to get them. Thats the thing with the media they never report eht whole thing. But I think the case here is that they were really the kids and she just bought them for him. aka straw purchase. not sure what the law is in ct regarding gifting to a relative.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I agree completely. But like I said they may have been locked up. They just wont report on him breaking and entering to steal the guns to kill all those people. you kjnow a felon committing a felony to commit a felony to commit a felony. not to mention ct has mag capacity restrictions as well so throw in another felony if he had a 30 round magazine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

EDIT: late post, point passed..

Im ok with requiring guns to be locked up when stored. A responsible gun owner should do just that.

that's all I'm sayin.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

yeah, but if that gun was locked up and only available to the owner (teacher, his mom) he wouldn't have gotten his hands on it.

Hate to be the one to say it but it's your responsibility to keep unauthorized people out of your artillery. Teacher should've known that. Unfortunately she paid for that mistake with hers and 26 other lives

my thoughts exactly, Also he tried to buy guns days before and was turn down by seller due to not wanting to give some info.. why didn't the FFL license seller report that to the authorities? FFL should report things like this so the buyer wont buy somewhere else

The governments shady. They set this shit up to pass the laws obama and congress want to pass. The only way to gather enough support to change laws like these is a national outrage and thats exactly what happened. Same as 9/11 stuff. Blaming the guns for people killing people is the equivalent of saying I failed all college test because of my damn pencil. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

:peepwall:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

the-right-to-bear-arms-demotivational-poster-1288917337.jpg

in china where private gun ownership is prohibited, theres mass school knife attacks

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/22-kids-slashed-in-china-elementary-school-knife-attack/

i guess this is common in china

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_%282010%E2%80%932011%29

if theres no gun available, will that stop the crazy person from committing multiple murders?

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Damn this thread took off

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived