yeah, but if that gun was locked up and only available to the owner (teacher, his mom) he wouldn't have gotten his hands on it.

Hate to be the one to say it but it's your responsibility to keep unauthorized people out of your artillery. Teacher should've known that. Unfortunately she paid for that mistake with hers and 26 other lives

my thoughts exactly, Also he tried to buy guns days before and was turn down by seller due to not wanting to give some info.. why didn't the FFL license seller report that to the authorities? FFL should report things like this so the buyer wont buy somewhere else

if you are denied it is int he system there is no bypassing. if you go downt he street you'll get the same thing. there is no way to purchase a gun at a gun store after you've been denied at one store just by going to another. they all use the same system.

What alot of these politicians are forgetting to announce is they all have hired armed security. bloomberg has a whole team. Feinstein? you know she has a concealed weapons permit right? The guy from chicago that tried to get on a plane with a loaded pistol? Yep hes anti gun too. So why is it acceptable for a politician to be protected but not your average person.

If Feinstein has a permit then why the fuck does she have such a hard on for going after guns...

The one thing I have to add to this is if politicians think heinous crimes are bad NOW wait until guns are taken away and watch crime rates skyrocket and I bet violent crimes would triple. I guarantee there are a ton of crimes that are foiled every day by a legally armed citizen they probably dont get reported or never make the news at all

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

That's why I said at a gun shop. I know about buying from a private seller. Im not really a big fan of that aspect to be honest. I think the background check should be done on all purchases. As much as I am pro gun there is room for improvement in the process

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's why I said at a gun shop. I know about buying from a private seller. Im not really a big fan of that aspect to be honest. I think the background check should be done on all purchases. As much as I am pro gun there is room for improvement in the process

I totally agree I think that peer to peer purchases should have to be done at an FFL so you can do a BC before the person takes posession of the firearm

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

yeah, but if that gun was locked up and only available to the owner (teacher, his mom) he wouldn't have gotten his hands on it.

Hate to be the one to say it but it's your responsibility to keep unauthorized people out of your artillery. Teacher should've known that. Unfortunately she paid for that mistake with hers and 26 other lives

my thoughts exactly, Also he tried to buy guns days before and was turn down by seller due to not wanting to give some info.. why didn't the FFL license seller report that to the authorities? FFL should report things like this so the buyer wont buy somewhere else

if you are denied it is int he system there is no bypassing. if you go downt he street you'll get the same thing. there is no way to purchase a gun at a gun store after you've been denied at one store just by going to another. they all use the same system.

What alot of these politicians are forgetting to announce is they all have hired armed security. bloomberg has a whole team. Feinstein? you know she has a concealed weapons permit right? The guy from chicago that tried to get on a plane with a loaded pistol? Yep hes anti gun too. So why is it acceptable for a politician to be protected but not your average person.

Thats not necesary true where i live and they had it on the news how easy it is to buy gun in AZ even if your denied you can just buy from a private party out here at the gun show that was put on blast last year on channel 3 as long as you have a valid az license current for 3 months a private seller is all good selling to you

And you really think that the news is reporting 100% of the truth? The truth is, is that the government is full of a bunch of idiots who only care about themselves how the media portreys them so they can get re-elected. It's all about image

Thats not necesary true where i live and they had it on the news how easy it is to buy gun in AZ even if your denied you can just buy from a private party out here at the gun show that was put on blast last year on channel 3 as long as you have a valid az license current for 3 months a private seller is all good selling to you

And you really think that the news is reporting 100% of the truth? The truth is, is that the government is full of a bunch of idiots who only care about themselves how the media portreys them so they can get re-elected. It's all about image

no i dont they just had a guy go in under cover and said are you a private seller guy said yes and asked for his id and said he was good to purchase the guy said flat out he could pass a back ground and they guy still tried selling him the gun

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

I personally own 12 guns, everything from a revolver to a shotgun. All my guns, minus my CCW are in a dual combination/key safe along with ammunition. My CCW stays in my drawer next to my bed when i sleep in a lock box. The only time i have my guns out of the safe are when i go to the range.

My reasoning for stating this is the fact that this incident that just happened its obvious the guns werent in a safe location from those who wanted them. I feel that if you were to own a firearm of any kind, that you should have to register your safe/lockbox so that there is suficient proof that you can safely house your firearms. Basically having your safe/lockbox having its own registration like a vehicle. So that it is known by state/federal governments that you have the proper equipment to house your guns/weapons.

I would gladly register my safe as long as i would be able to keep my weapons.

Now...this may cause an issue but in all honesty its my opinion. For those saying mentally ill or whatever is the reason for these incidents youre out of your minds. These people openly resource, plan, and execute these tragic occurances knowing full well what they are doing. To bring enough ammunition, have 2-30 round mags stocked as well as 2 pistols and still have another gun in the vehicle you stole after murdering your own mother is not a crime of opportunity, it was not just a thought that popped into the bastards head. It was thoroughly planned and executed until the coward took his own life. Same goes for Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, etc. These were all premeditated, not crimes of opportunity, they have nothing to do with prior mental problems.

Now another fact.....of the last few incidents how many have occured in areas where guns/weapons were NOT allowed on the premises? ALL OF THEM....Newtown, Columbine, The temple in Wisconsin, Aurora, are all Gun-Free zones. So tell me how the expect law-abiding citizens to protect themselves when criminals dont follow laws or regulations? Answer is they cant and never will be able to.

Now my take on "assualt rifles". As much as i love to shoot them as a hobbiest, they have no real purpose other than for Military and Police use, and the latter of those is still up in the air as i see more and more police having issues with controlling themselves. So I feel that if you are retired or ex Military you should be able to keep your rifle but to fire it you must go to specific Military branched ranges accross the country instead of your local range with civilians. I dont feel average civilians should have the opportunity to purchase these weapons, but i dont think they should be outlawed completely. They should only be available to active/retired Military or Police.

I personally dont have any "assualt" rifles. I have mainly Pistols and Hunting guns. But I have shot them and enjoy them. But in my thoughts I see that persons with the easy access of these rifles are more likely to cause harm.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I personally own 12 guns, everything from a revolver to a shotgun. All my guns, minus my CCW are in a dual combination/key safe along with ammunition. My CCW stays in my drawer next to my bed when i sleep in a lock box. The only time i have my guns out of the safe are when i go to the range.

My reasoning for stating this is the fact that this incident that just happened its obvious the guns werent in a safe location from those who wanted them. I feel that if you were to own a firearm of any kind, that you should have to register your safe/lockbox so that there is suficient proof that you can safely house your firearms. Basically having your safe/lockbox having its own registration like a vehicle. So that it is known by state/federal governments that you have the proper equipment to house your guns/weapons.

I would gladly register my safe as long as i would be able to keep my weapons.

Now...this may cause an issue but in all honesty its my opinion. For those saying mentally ill or whatever is the reason for these incidents youre out of your minds. These people openly resource, plan, and execute these tragic occurances knowing full well what they are doing. To bring enough ammunition, have 2-30 round mags stocked as well as 2 pistols and still have another gun in the vehicle you stole after murdering your own mother is not a crime of opportunity, it was not just a thought that popped into the bastards head. It was thoroughly planned and executed until the coward took his own life. Same goes for Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, etc. These were all premeditated, not crimes of opportunity, they have nothing to do with prior mental problems.

Now another fact.....of the last few incidents how many have occured in areas where guns/weapons were NOT allowed on the premises? ALL OF THEM....Newtown, Columbine, The temple in Wisconsin, Aurora, are all Gun-Free zones. So tell me how the expect law-abiding citizens to protect themselves when criminals dont follow laws or regulations? Answer is they cant and never will be able to.

Now my take on "assualt rifles". As much as i love to shoot them as a hobbiest, they have no real purpose other than for Military and Police use, and the latter of those is still up in the air as i see more and more police having issues with controlling themselves. So I feel that if you are retired or ex Military you should be able to keep your rifle but to fire it you must go to specific Military branched ranges accross the country instead of your local range with civilians. I dont feel average civilians should have the opportunity to purchase these weapons, but i dont think they should be outlawed completely. They should only be available to active/retired Military or Police.

I personally dont have any "assualt" rifles. I have mainly Pistols and Hunting guns. But I have shot them and enjoy them. But in my thoughts I see that persons with the easy access of these rifles are more likely to cause harm.

What your calling assualt rifles are merely semi-auto rifles, they aren't full auto.

They are more like dressed up hunting rifles, so you give up your hunting rifles?

Just cause the news and gun haters keep calling them assualt rifles don't make it so.

Archived