This is something that I think is what happened in the background. I think mom bought him the guns because he couldnt pass a background check. He had a glock 10mm and a sig sauer along with the ar-15. Neither the sig or the 10mm are something someone picks up to look cool. They are gun guy guns. They are not suburban soccer mom guns. Soemthing just doesnt add up.

From what Ive garnered from today. Obama is definitely after closing the "gun show loophole" on private sales. Im ok wtih that. Id rather know the person Im buying from or selling to is capable of passing a background check. Im also glad he brought up mental health as I really feel that it should be reported and flag them if they are mentally ill

A real assault rifle is super rare. It will involve alot of money and clearance by the ATF as well as registered by the ATF. The cheapest automatic weapon you can get is still in the 4-5 grand range. You're talkinga mac-10s and 11s not a full auto military rifle. better bring 30grand for that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=17847

Out dated but the point is still valid. The simple point of the whole story is that people can get guns and still will no matter what the laws are. Along with a lot of other law abiding gun owners, I've decided that if the government goes house to house taking weapons it won't be as easy as they expect.

I wouldn't mind extensive mental evaluation and background checks to purchase/own/carry/use firearms in America. There will always be ways to go around the system, just ask the gang members that have fully auto weapons from over seas. Do the smart thing and just prepare incase shit does hit the fan. Jars of shine and safes full of guns, just waiting to see how and when it gets bad.

This is something that I think is what happened in the background. I think mom bought him the guns because he couldnt pass a background check. He had a glock 10mm and a sig sauer along with the ar-15. Neither the sig or the 10mm are something someone picks up to look cool. They are gun guy guns. They are not suburban soccer mom guns. Soemthing just doesnt add up.

From what Ive garnered from today. Obama is definitely after closing the "gun show loophole" on private sales. Im ok wtih that. Id rather know the person Im buying from or selling to is capable of passing a background check. Im also glad he brought up mental health as I really feel that it should be reported and flag them if they are mentally ill

A real assault rifle is super rare. It will involve alot of money and clearance by the ATF as well as registered by the ATF. The cheapest automatic weapon you can get is still in the 4-5 grand range. You're talkinga mac-10s and 11s not a full auto military rifle. better bring 30grand for that.

Guy right down the road from me has at least 20 full auto weapons many are belt fed. He owns A-1 Tactical in St. pete or Kenneth City FL I know him as Wayne. Pretty nice guy he has machine gun shoots, where lots of others that own full-auto go and fire at wrecked cars. Lots well at least more than one would think own full-auto weapons.

added web sitehttp://www.a-1firearms.com/

yeah hes sitting on a small fortune and has probably had them for awhile. if he got them before they were banned he probably could make out pretty good right now. knob creek does machine gun shoots too. Hell he probably knows my local guy. He always is wheeling and dealing machine gun parts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah hes sitting on a small fortune and has probably had them for awhile. if he got them before they were banned he probably could make out pretty good right now. knob creek does machine gun shoots too. Hell he probably knows my local guy. He always is wheeling and dealing machine gun parts.

The machine gun shoot I went to was around Hudson area Florida.

I looking around and he's like "You coming to the machine gun shoot".

He's got alot of military rides as well. Funny you'd say "knob creek" on his web site his got the finale at knob creek.

Sorry for dragging this thread off topic, I never thought I'd be that guy.

Here is my take on it. Yes all the craziness that has happened is tragic and unfortunate but why should those of us who do what we are supposed to have to suffer due to a few tragic incidents involving some very messed up people.

I do agree with N8 on the gunshow part that doesnt bother me one bit.

I will see if I can find the stats again but last I saw less than. 002 percent of the WORLDS crime/shootings occur using an AR...

Perzonally I love the AR because the mods that can be done are virtually endless and its a fun range weapon and I use one for work. I also enjoy the customization factor because it gives you the ability to build it to your own personal taste and every one I have seen is different in some way

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcassaul.html

^^ According to this AR's are used in 1/5th of 1% of all violent crimes and 1% of crime overall

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

If they close the gun show loop hole and private sales that means there's a paper trail so if they ever decide to ban all guns they'll know who has what

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

I agree as well...I have never known a woman that goes to a gun store to buy herself a weapon and say I want a 10mm...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived