yeah that's understandable. I just love a wall with a lot of cone area tuned looowwwwww lol

Typically speaking. You don't have to tune walls as low, to play low. Alot has to do with the subs too.

yeah that's understandable. I just love a wall with a lot of cone area tuned looowwwwww lol

Typically speaking. You don't have to tune walls as low, to play low. Alot has to do with the subs too.

you stop bringing real world experience into this right now! 25 hz tuning for no reason. aka I dont know why my 15k 4 18 build doesnt do 155 plus

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When you tune too low, you lose a lot of bandwidth. Then your front stage will suffer since you create a large gap of freqs not being played.

you stop bringing real world experience into this right now! 25 hz tuning for no reason. aka I dont know why my 15k 4 18 build doesnt do 155 plus

I'm sowwy :( I'm doing a 144 @25hz right now lol. Then 154.7@40hz. I listen to a lot of music. I don't want to build something that I can only play decaf in and sound good. But again, my apologies. I'm sitting down now lol.

a 154 no wall is a pretty good score to be honest.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah understood haha I didn't say anything about 25hz.....

Just a an example lol.

a 154 no wall is a pretty good score to be honest.

Thanks man. I'd like to see what all four would do, Should be enough for a 55.

It would just be nice to have all the gear to start the damn wall.

Just paid for a Zed audio Leviathan 6ch amp. I'm freaking excited. Found a good deal and couldn't pass it up!

I'll be picking up two more tantric component sets for sure now :)

In case choo dunno what it is.

Some ess que goodness.

Attempting to clean up some wires I guess and get my voltmeter in which for some reason turns on the wrong way... Remote needs to be constant and constant needs to be remote...

20130714_175552_zpsc4f7b6f3.jpg

Not much better... I'm going to get another ash tray that is not broken and glass it in and then all you'll see is the gauge face if that makes sense. Also, I do not plan on mounting my LC-1. I like being able to move it around. I'll come with something that looks better though.

20130714_182124_zpsebb4e9ca.jpg

Pulled the HU to try and get my alt whine fixed. It's better but not fixed :( Also that's not plumbers tape, it's about 3-4 times as thick.

20130713_194514_zps5ec9dc5c.jpg

I got the Zed in. First impressions are: hate the hardly longer start up lol, there's "more" sound, more little details, the rasp on the high hats stands out more, acoustical sounds are more natural and I have hardly any EQ now. Over all, I'm very very happy. Such a small tight package too.

20130714_154041_zps7f1c1cf4.jpg

Archived