Project for Sale- 1962 Datsun 620 Pickup-Bagged- Shaved

Hey everybody,

I have way too much going on right now between my many differient projects and i need to let the datsun go...

I have a smoothie steel campershell designed for it, so youcould build a blow thru if you wanted...

No Smog needed, because it is Pre-75 plus we still have the factory original Blue/yellow license plates

The Truck has a L18 4 cyl, with a truck 4 Speed. New wiring harness from headlights to taillight harness.,Including new updated Fuse block under the dash.

The truck has Shaved marker lights, side mirrors, antenna, gas door (relocated inside the bed) and body seems. Along with shaved Door handles. (remote door popers, wired to a viper alarm)

I also has a Semi Shaved/Tucked Engine Bay. 90% Of the wiring is hidden away, with the battery relocated under the bed.

Also has a Street Metal rollpan, installed between the factory Datsun Taillights.

A Datsun 510 Wagon Rear bench seat with no rips or tears, the black vinyl is in perfect shape.

It has full 1/2" FBSS Air suspension installed, and a raised bed floor to keep everything looking clean in the back.

We have the spray in Bed liner, just havnt had a chance to get it installed yet.

It has a 7 Gallon Steel air tank, underneath the bed and a york Engine driven air compressor to operate the air bags.

The rear frame was "Z"ed instead for notching the frame, with a 2-Link Bag-on-Bar and panhard.

In the front, an engine cage was fabricated, and the bags were mounted on the upper control arm.

It lays frame front and rear, but coule be even lower if the front crosmember's were trimmed.

Sitting on 14' Slot Mag Wheels, It looks good on the ground, but also it almost looks stock at stock height.

It needs a few things to be totally finished, front shocks, door panels, and carpet. And a few others I'm sure. But it still can be driven as is, right now.

willing to trade for pretty much anything.

A running vehicle would be ideal, but anything is possible.

photobucket-6918-1343420481513.jpg

photobucket-7764-1343420482378.jpg

photobucket-7922-1343420483258.jpg

photobucket-8364-1343420486903.jpg

photobucket-7924-1343420487820.jpg

.photobucket-8373-1343420486000.jpg

photobucket-5761-1343420485082.jpg

photobucket-6414-1343420490054.jpg

photobucket-7763-1343420489111.jpg

Thanks for throwing out that information in a timely manner Will!

I'm never able to keep up on this place during the day.

Unfortunately i cannot part with the truck for less than 3k.

But with the sale, along with the truck you will be purchasing a lifetime support from Ben @ Street Metal, along with one Heck of a hook up on any parts you need! :-)

And Orangevale is 20 Min past sac, On 50 towards Tahoe.

i wish i had known about this a few weeks ago!

can i see a pic of the interior???

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

The interior Needs a few bucks put into it...

The dash, floor boards, and behind the seat have been flex sealed. (looks like its been bed linered)

one or 2 runs to pick n pull should get you everything to finish the dash.... But I think its an awesome blank canvas to do some crazy dash board swap! I have a 93 Infiniti Q45 Cash that can go with the truck if anybody is interested!

Havn't made the door panel yet... was going to glass in a few 6.5's in there, because the factory panel are sooooo plain! No point in saving those pieces of cardboard!

I can get you some pictures on monday.... SOMEBODY REMIND ME!

The seat is in great shape, and the glass in un-broken!

I really wan to see this truck finished the way it deserves!

A crazy engine swap, or something NUTZ!

Archived