Want to buy some BEEFY 18s I have things to trade to if interested

TeamHirshAudio

I have 1 DC m2 XL 18 Dual 2 and 1 m2 XL motor that I can build to match. Will do $375 plus ship each for them.

I might if I can find 3 more for a little cheaper! Theres a guy with 2 DC m1 XL 18s for $620 shipped, I dont wanna get 1 then be stuck with that and looking for 3 more

He said two?? lol...and You will hav ea harder time finding 2 more M1 motors than two more M2 motors or M2 18's...

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I have 1 DC m2 XL 18 Dual 2 and 1 m2 XL motor that I can build to match. Will do $375 plus ship each for them.

I might if I can find 3 more for a little cheaper! Theres a guy with 2 DC m1 XL 18s for $620 shipped, I dont wanna get 1 then be stuck with that and looking for 3 more

He said two?? lol...and You will hav ea harder time finding 2 more M1 motors than two more M2 motors or M2 18's...

I agree with you, and he has one and would have to finish building the other sub. I dont wanna make him do that id rather buy his and 3 others. Just looking for some better deals before I buy! Cuz $375 plus shipping is a smidge outta price range

I agree with you, and he has one and would have to finish building the other sub. I dont wanna make him do that id rather buy his and 3 others. Just looking for some better deals before I buy! Cuz $375 plus shipping is a smidge outta price range

Yea I guess...good luck on finding some...Do you ahve a prefernece on what companies..or if they are custom?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Yea I guess...good luck on finding some...Do you ahve a prefernece on what companies..or if they are custom?

I am open to ANY ideas on what brands, and all that such. But i am not a fan of custom subs.. just a personal thing! But I just want 4-18s that are pretty beefy. I have done tons of research and there are DC XLs, AA havoc, FI BTL, RE MT, and so on that are at that higher daily driving sub. Not top of the line, but wayyyyyyyy above a middle class subwoofer and i know whatever i pick in that range will be awesome. It just comes down to where i can find the better deal.

Archived