Chevy Restoration Build

nice truck bro. i'll definitely be tuned to this one. throw some 24s on her ............

22s are the absolute largest ill go.. i want this truck to be a sleeper looking truck. completely blacked out fairly stock lookin and then have about 400 hp. mwahahahaha

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

Im going to be doing some of the same soon B) just got me one

Posted Image

where did you get that grill?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Im going to be doing some of the same soon B) just got me one

Posted Image

where did you get that grill?

heaven haha! IM me if ur in the hunt for parts. i know quite a few good places to look jblackwell64

Ive got a buddy down in ky where I moved from that is killer with the spray gun, unfortunately Im in bloomington indiana now, and where I moved from is about 4 hours south of here. (somerset, ky) Now at one time or another I have heard him talk about someone he knows up in indy that he was going to visit some time, so something could potentially work out if you wanted to look into it.

will it work it on a 2wd?

nope, if you think about converting a 2wd to 4wd

dont go with ifs.you need to do it right, and put a solid front axle

in it.

ace the trucks coming together, i've seen your build on fsc its looking good.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

Ive got a buddy down in ky where I moved from that is killer with the spray gun, unfortunately Im in bloomington indiana now, and where I moved from is about 4 hours south of here. (somerset, ky) Now at one time or another I have heard him talk about someone he knows up in indy that he was going to visit some time, so something could potentially work out if you wanted to look into it.

i actualy need to edit that i have since found an awesome painter! some of this was coopied from a 5 month old thread

Very nice lil truck! Got pics of the engine!

hey man sorry i didnt see this post til now. the stock engine is still in it so nothin to really show off ther. after summer time i hope to start my next engine build

first let me say that civic is looking sexy... hows the truck? yea i joined just never really started posting. truck should b done in a month man! unfortunantly after it gets put back together and all the body work perfect and painted it wont see many updates for a while cause i just found out my tranny has to be completely rebuilt and i wont have the money for some time to go past that. enough for interior enhancements tho because im doing it all!!!

Thanks!

My truck ahsnt got much attention. it's in an ok state right now, but my civic is getting some much needed attention.

That exhaust is sounding lovley bro! i mean it sounds badass! Also, everything is looking real good on it too. sorry to hear about the tranny though :(

Oh, and another site that would love your progress is fullsizechevy.com. If you feel like keeping up with another forum. i do good to keep up with one, lol.

Archived