Talk About A Bad Car Accident

Well I would say that's a little cold hearted but I do agree with you it is really stupid to go flying down a race track at 3:30 a.m. with 5 guys in the car under the influence. Chevyboy, it wasn't the kids car, it was the dad's car. Read the article again.

I wouldn't say cold hearted at all.

If a kid was driving around, looked down to pickup a cell phone and ran over some old lady or kid, then I could feel sorry for him. He made a bad decision. It's something he and the families will have to live with the rest of their lives.

5 Kids got drunk, went to an airstrip and decided to see how fast his car would go and not one of them spoke up to say this is too much or maybe we shouldn't..... Stupid.

I think we just cleaned out some of the lower end or the gene pool.

Feel sorry for the parents or families..... Fuck no. They failed as parents

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

that second link.... :blink: wow...

.his last post was on 26th January 2008, 04:38

http://www.local6.com/news/15144329/detail.html

ANTHONY, Fla. -- Five young men on an apparent joy ride were killed early Saturday when a BMW they were riding in flew off an elevated runway at an airstrip and was split into several pieces, according to police.

Florida Highway officers said a gray 2008 BMW was traveling on an airstrip after 3:30 a.m. Saturday near Jumbolair Aviation Estates when it sailed off an 80- to 85-foot elevated embankment at the runway.

The vehicle was speeding in excess of 100 mph when it left the ground and traveled 200 feet into a large tree, Local 6 has learned. The vehicle hit the tree about 15 feet above the ground.

Three of the passengers were ejected from the vehicle upon impact.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,325816,00.html

now back to the first link.....am i out of line........wondering if any of those members of that forum....."were" also at that airstrip......last saturday night....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

dddaaammmnnn

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

They obviously had a large disregard for what was going on...LINK...Every single one of them had violations and the driver even had a ticket 4 days earlier! Man the parents are totally to blame. It also states that one of the boys were dating a daughter of the guy that owned the runway. This thing is crazy...The parents of that kid should NEVER have given him the keys to that car. Unbelievable....

Archived