hey guys, happy/merry christmas eve! i actually just got the new windows 8 phone for christmas and well im kind of concerned about some audio stuff with it.

it has this Beats Audio option that comes on when i plus it into head phones or my stereo and well it give like no description on what exactly it does to the output. im just worried that it (like most retarded "sound enhancing" stuff) boosts frequencies and im guessing making them clip when i'd want to play it going full tilt or with the volume almost all the way up.

with it off the output is really quiet (more then cd or other devices playing through my car) and so i wanted to ask you guys.

any idea what the "Beats Audio" option actually does on the new windows 8 phone. i just really don't want to use it to listen to music and hurt my system.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Dont use it unless you retune everything eith a dd1 its a stupid bass boost button and was proven to do more harm than good on xda developers

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I have it on my HTC One X and I have the Power Beats by Dre headphones as well, best headphone audio system I've ever used audio wise for listening to music, I use it daily for my workouts at the gym....

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

lol ok see that's exactly what i was worried about. i kept asking the people at the t mobile store and on the phone with tech support when i was getting something figured out with my phone and well all they could say was it's just something that makes it "sound better" i was like ok i know that. but what EXACTLY does it do? and they couldn't answer :P

anyways it's really quiet without that on so idk how much im gonna use my phone to play music in my car then.... and im not just saying it's quiet because its louder with the "Beats Audio" on. it's a lot quieter then my old windows 7 phone.

and i don't intentionally buy anything beats, it just came with the phone. honestly i don't trust anything beats at all. and way over priced for headphones. just saying.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Archived