ewilliams5430 Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 My girlfriend thinks its funny to wrap my presents all up in duct tape, lets see what she thinks when I cover her lotion in fiberglass...
DubNDodge Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 Haha such a winning idea. In my family all of the guys try to out do each other in wrapping gifts. Thanks for this idea for next year '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 I have a similar gift. Picture frame in gift wrap. Then thoroughly wrapped in 2 inch packing tape. Then placed in box with packing peanuts. Then box taped up and placed in layers of bubble wrap. Then that box placed inside BIGGER box. Big box gift wrapped.
DubNDodge Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 ^ I have to wonder sometimes which is more fun, taking the hour to wrap it or watching them take two hours to unwrap it '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
dog24fret Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 I love it. My two favorites I've done were,short version. 7 boxes double wrapped each with the last box with pennies in with a note to look in the china hutch. To find her diamond Cowboy watch. The other was a 1lb Hershey bar that I heated one end enough to open it. Took out the candy bar routered to the same design and colored it. And wrote on it merry Christmas I love you. But she didn't look at it when she took a bite out of it. Well tried anyways I was in the dog house for awhile . Sir I'm going to have to steal your idea for my daughters b-day or Christmas next year. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 Haha such a winning idea. In my family all of the guys try to out do each other in wrapping gifts. Thanks for this idea for next year Some of my cousins used to do that to each other. They would do their exchange Christmas Eve (when most of the family gets together). 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
SnowDrifter Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 Lol nice ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ewilliams5430 Posted December 25, 2012 Author Report Posted December 25, 2012 I chose to wrap it in paper, then clear tape, then more wrapping paper, then tied it up with some twine (of course not one continuous strand) then masking tape the crap out of it (also multiple pieces) then fiberglass. Might even throw some body filler on it
SnowDrifter Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 Oh my GOSH hahahaha You trying to make it tough to open? Or is your goal to make sure the world has some lotion left after nuclear warfare? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.