Where Is The Hole In The Firewall?

there is a open area where the clutch cylinder would go. A little tight, but is clear from the booster

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

any automatic car i would just drill and grommet a hole in the knockout panel for the clutch pedal.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

bro i have the same car as you, except its a 95 (same body style though) and the only way i got 3 runs of 4 gauge past the firewall was drilling into it. crawl down under the steering wheel area where the brake pedal is, toward the left there is a place to rest your foot...look up about a foot from there and you will see a metal plate that is precut from the factory but just needs to be punched out, thats where i drilled and it looks very clean and is far from any other wires,pipes or components. Why are you so worried about drilling into the car?

Too Much Stuff to list .

Why are you so worried about drilling into the car?

If it was me, I'd be worried about doing something stupid and drilling into something important on the other side -.-

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs