Should I be in any rush to get a rifle before this possible "ban"

Sorry if there have been a ton of other similar threads to this one but I've been wonderin about it the last couple days... I been savin up to get another nice rifle, bcm, colt, a couple other brands (probably a bcm mod 2 like the one I used to own that I sold not to long ago)...And now with all this talk of bans and shit I keep envisioning the worse happening and a ban coming and I'll be left outta luck cause I wasn't able to get one quick enough...I planned to go to a gun show on march 2nd that will be near me do any of you guys think any shits gonna go down before then? I know no one can tell the future obviously but I'm gonna be pissed if that ban somehow gets passed and I don't have shit lol

well if the ban goes through they will confiscate them..

i dont think the ban will go through but more strict laws to obtain one and maybe even ban high cap magazines

well if the ban goes through they will confiscate them..

i dont think the ban will go through but more strict laws to obtain one and maybe even ban high cap magazines

Seems like private sales, would prevent them from confiscating them, how the hell would they know who had them?

So glad I don't live in Commiefornia.

there is a reason why Cali dont have illegal guns in our streets..... wait a minute we do.. so if dont work here what makes them think it will work in every state..

the only gun law i agree with cali is that they do a background check to see if you have any felonies

the rest of the laws are just dumb and disarm us so we can be easy targets

What I would like to see besides the background check(they do that here obviously) Is to cross reference that with a medical background. I don't want some bipolar fuck getting a gun, then 6 months from now forgetting to take their pills one day on going off the deep end.

But then again, I also think that capital punishment should make a return for all cases concerning 1st degree homicide with 3 or more eye witnesses.

Beem, careful with gun show and possible ban, there's already high cases of price gouging and if there are any at the show, they will most likely carry a high price tag if they are still talking ban by then.

Archived