Should I be in any rush to get a rifle before this possible "ban"

You cant discriminate against someones look as much as id like to. I think we need to look at the process. There needs to be more access ot mental health records.Its a shame when a paranoid schisophrenic who sets things on fire for fun has more rights than a responsible gun owner.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You cant discriminate against someones look as much as id like to. I think we need to look at the process. There needs to be more access ot mental health records.Its a shame when a paranoid schisophrenic who sets things on fire for fun has more rights than a responsible gun owner.

We shouldnt discriminate based on looks alone, period. If that were the case N8, and you were a gun shop owner and thats how you decided shit, youd be missing out on a lot of business from me.... I am covered in ink ( full sleeves, my back, both legs almost completely covered as well) I'll admit from a far, without talking to me, most would assume Im a gang banger or something similar. but yet, check my record, Im spotless, and once you talk to me in person, you'll realize looks can be deceiving. You'll realize that yes, I am an asshole, but not a no good thug.

I do agree with there needing to be an interface between gun background check and medical records as well, and as for violating dr/ patient priveledge, it doesnt have to be detailed, so much so as " yes" you can buy, "no" you can't, without any pertinent info being divulged.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

there also needs to be stricter enforcement and punishment to those who let people access guns that shouldn't. If that dudes mom in Ct. wasn't such a dumb bitch and had those guns locked up in a safe with a combo lock only, this whole chain of events might not be taking place. Then again I feel she is an idiot and got what she deserved for bringing guns into the house, and teaching someone that was previously deemed " not ok" mentally, to use guns. She is at fault as much as her son the shooter in my opinion. If one of my kids was born with a medical/ psychological condition, especially one that may be considered as making them more prone to some sort of episode, I would have my weaponry on even more of a lockdown than they are now (currently a safe, bolted to floor joists and 2 walls, in my closet, which also has a locking door on it.).

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I work at Academy sports and are gun sales are through roof on ARs the best advice is the sooner you get it the better you are. we only get about 10 ARs a day and there all gone 30 minutes after we open. And i was talking to some law enforcment people about what was going on and they told me there looking at getting ARs pulled off the shelfs sooner than a lot of people think. We get about 50 magpul pmags a day and they sell out in a matter of minutes and our entire company is out of 5.56mm. we still carry .223 but the cheapest ive seen that we keep in stock is 17.99 for a box of 20. all i can say is the quicker you get one the better.

08 Ford F150

^^^ Local LEO have no more insight as to what is going on than any other joe blow on the street. Good chance, based on my personal exp., that they might know even less. What N8 and I have said already are the most likely options we will be faced with.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

you know i like how every one thinks that the felons are the bad ones with weapons when most of the ppl that did something wrong either had military experiance or never a problem on his background, both shootings the guy was clean the bank robbery in california with all the armor on x military and the unibomber x military so stop thinking that all felons are bad people in the word make a mistake i know two people who have a felony and they are the nicest ppl you would ever meet just fucked up when they were kids like some of us all do something but not everyone gets caught

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

dont forget there are alot of ppl in the goverment that are worst than ppl with a felony and some of them would have like ten, any big city lot of crooked cops judges everything

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived