Aww shit! Don's in here! He's helping you too!!?? That means Adam isn't far behind! EDIT: SEE THERE HE IS!! That means you're thread is going to get overtaken with buttsectz jokes! Welcome, nice to see you though!

I do have a real question though. Your removable port. The baffle butts up to it, but how are you sealing between the two. Looked like it was just sitting there with no support and no sealing. Just curious.

Keep going, looks good!

hey thanks , what i did was seal it will glue and screws, then i fiberglassed it on the outside, then bedliner , then carpet. so not really removable any more. lol

4 18's in a Jeep? I heard that was impossible lol. Tuned in for this one, can't wait to see you blow out the windshield!

lol i doubt ill blow it out, flex like crazy probably, but thank you.

If you walled it...broken windshields :)

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Aww shit! Don's in here! He's helping you too!!?? That means Adam isn't far behind! EDIT: SEE THERE HE IS!! That means you're thread is going to get overtaken with buttsectz jokes! Welcome, nice to see you though!

I do have a real question though. Your removable port. The baffle butts up to it, but how are you sealing between the two. Looked like it was just sitting there with no support and no sealing. Just curious.

Keep going, looks good!

hey thanks , what i did was seal it will glue and screws, then i fiberglassed it on the outside, then bedliner , then carpet. so not really removable any more. lol

Oh, well there you go then!

the current one is gonna get down for sure

thats what im hoping, i no a wall will tear it up, but i guess four 18s on 14-15k no wall should pound.

prettymuch

only problem im having is trying to fit these pyle 8 " mids in the front door driver and passanger. they are only like 3.5" h but they are big, they are loud as hell. I need some ideas,

Archived