you wont see anyone doing that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

one thing. the string would impede the blow back operation for one. Jammomatic

holding it that low would cause limp wristing. Jammomatic

id like to see the rope burn youd get out of trying to hold that twine in place as the slide blows back about a hundred times harder than that airsoft.

oh and its a felony. You go to jail

Actually N8, I'm not sure if its a felony since the trigger is still manipulated fully for each round fired. And as long as it were actually able to be "controlled" on off by the operator, I actually think it might not be felony territory. Stupid yes, as for being a felony Im gonna ask the head honcho at the shop n see what he thinks.

And in regards to certain things mentioned earlier in this thread, no, it's not as hard as some of you are making it out to be. Especially if you are into russian rifles. By no means am I advocating in any way that one alters their firearms in any way without proper training and equipment, and if doing so, please remain on the correct side of the legal issues. What someone at a licensed manufacturer can do legally and what you can do legally are worlds apart.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Different means to the same end^^^ There is nothing interacting with the trigger when using a slidefire stock other than your trigger finger and some physics. With that pistol contraption... its different... After looking into it... I think that specific one is illegal, mainly because he used a rubber band (same as spring) in the process. get rid of the rubber band and I'd almost think it's legal.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived