Jump to content

Beats for my Van sLOOWWed


Recommended Posts

Posted

O_o

Holy balls you need to fix that sun roof lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Posted

for god sake open ur windows

Lol I know.

O_o

Holy balls you need to fix that sun roof lol

Plan is to eventually get rid of it.

VERY impressive man.

Thanks man! And look my doors don't look like complete ass anymore lol.

Whats up with the fake vents on the fenders.

Come on, man!!

I know. I've been meaning to take those off. lol

Holy shit

Thanks man!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...