My Pitbull Mix Puppies

I would love to have another dog. I want two though. My neighbors have finally moved so maybe I can finally do it. :) I had to get rid of my last puppy because he cried a lot during the day. My dog "Malia" is getting old,she is also a pit and lab mix but, I don't know how she would take to two little pups. I already got their names too. "PAKA" and "LOLO" :lol:

if you want one or 2 kimo say the word brotha, you just cant have my odie or patches.

I will post individual pics of each one still available this weekend I need one my beautiful duaghters to hold onto them while I snap pics. ( kids they make great salesman/women)

beautiful pups david

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

if you want one or 2 kimo say the word brotha, you just cant have my odie or patches.

I will post individual pics of each one still available this weekend I need one my beautiful duaghters to hold onto them while I snap pics. ( kids they make great salesman/women)

PM sent

For the record, yes you can have a puppy flown to you, as david said, if you wanna pay for it. We lloked very seriously at buying a siberian husky a year or two ago, from michigan or virginia, where two very reputable breeders were. The both told me that it is a common practice to send puppies via air mail. You have to be there when the plane touches down though, or there are HUGE fines the airline will charge you. I can't remeber the pricing but I think it was in the neighborhood of 250 - 300 dollar range plus the cost of a cage that the airline would consider a safe shipping container.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

all of them are cute pups I like the tan ones myself

yeah the tan ones have thier momma's coloring, I am keeping the male, I would keep the sweet lil female( she is the runt and so sweet and loving) but I wont lie, I dont care for the mess they make once they go in heat.

Archived