My Pitbull Mix Puppies

damn it so im gunna have to look forward to getting raped :blink:

thats a huge ass pit btw

yeah mutantly huge brundle and super "dumb" you know like ha ha ha ha I like to lick yoou ha ha ha!! super sweet when he wasnt chewing up the house!

I like them pups Dave very noce looking!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

im likin puppy on pic #10 and 13 on the first page. are they girls?

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

ya that about how my sisters 2 dogs are... they are lil YAPPERS and absolutley retarded. like they have a dazed and confused look on their face all the time...i want a dog that is alert and will pounce on your ass if you make a move :P lol or just a calm dog and not always overexcited

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted Image

I got first dibs on this mo fucker in less than 3 weeks.. :) so.. dont yall be thinkin you are gonna snatch it up... i live within 15 minutes of david..

okay, but those are the 1's that eat the sides of houses FTL!!! :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted Image

I got first dibs on this mo fucker in less than 3 weeks.. :) so.. dont yall be thinkin you are gonna snatch it up... i live within 15 minutes of david..

if i was the owner I'm not sure i'd want to give that puppy away to someone who referred to him like that. :rolleyes:

I've made my arrangements with David already :)

okay Dave, i like the little white 1 with the black spots... do you have any updated pics, is he a male, and are all 4 paws white??? i've almost got wifey convinced that "Kisu" needs a companion FTW!!! :)

damnnn, Im sorry to inform you and a couple of others that we are keeping him.

2 black males are spoken for, the male boxer looking pup is spoken for, the black and white pup is spoken for, and I think the female white/ brown spots is taken too I will know more about that pup later today ( my boss wants her)

so that leaves us with.

1 mostly black w/ a white blaze on its chest female

1 boxer lookin tan with black snout female

2 mostly black males with the white blaze on the chest and a couple of small white spots

the last set of pics are the newest. almost all of black pups have the white blaze on there chest some have the white flag tip tail, some have white tipped paws.

Posted Image

Sorry But I think she is taken already my boss really wants her, if doesnt take her she is yours.

which ones are boys and which are girls? im gunna call that # after work and see how much it would be :) :) looking for a girl

the tan looking one with with the boxer like coloring is female, and I have a mostly black female left.

and if your looking for a non excitable lazy dog, pitbulls are not for you, they have a very high Drive , they can get very excited very quickly and have the energy of 30- 8 yr old kids Im not kidding either my male can go from 0 to 100mph in less then a second, and thank you my male is my pride and joy, he is a big boy wieghing in @ 70 pounds of pure muscle ( he can pull my big ass across the yard easily)

Archived