Hey guys, im looking to buy a fore closure property so i can finally start to invest more in myself then someone elses mortage. I have a contractor and Home Insurance adjustor to help me with the house.

Have anyone ever done this? Experience with your home buying? Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Dont get your heart set on a house. Some foreclosures are perfect. Others the previous owner trash the. Check everything. Piping electrical foundations etc

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dont get your heart set on a house. Some foreclosures are perfect. Others the previous owner trash the. Check everything. Piping electrical foundations etc

yea thats exactly why i have very close family friends that i mentioned coming to check every little thing out. Ill even take a mobile home on a nice plot of land. Just wanna keep my options open

Foreclosure dont mean deal. Not at all.

If it was worth keeping, it would not have gone into foreclosure, no matter what. Know what i mean?

Deals out there and a great time to buy!? .. Hell yes. Some scrap out there? marked cheap? Yep...........

We are looking more into just the walls...like, land land land... i dont want your old walls,pipes, and shit.... i want your space....

I would recommend watching as many episodes of Holmes Inspection before making a decision! Good luck and congrats!

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

I wont say thats completely truw of all foreclosure properties. Most yes. Some of the times people got into a place they found out the hard way they couldnt afford, or lost their jobs and couldn't keep up.

Archived