10 best car subwoofers to add more to your drive

I just realized, the guy who posted this, "Welly", thinks this list is fail, but is over in the VVME thread swearing those ebay subs are the cats meow.. lol.

10 of those Lanzars and some Jenson amps, your good to go

I just realized, the guy who posted this, "Welly", thinks this list is fail, but is over in the VVME thread swearing those ebay subs are the cats meow.. lol.

i dont see him saying anything bad about the list

10 best car subwoofers....

meow.jpg

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

I'm assuming you want to run in SOTM

image_url-80234-1356808067.jpg

1319271367847.jpg

what the hell am i even looking at here?

A rusted/dirty/corroded $2 autozone battery terminal

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

i dont see him saying anything bad about the list

10 best car subwoofers....

meow.jpg

Well, he put this pic in the o.p.

IMG_1781.jpg

I assume that he is at least skeptical...

That's because they are less expensive and more powerful than anything on that list

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Archived