Jump to content

WTB 2-Channel Amp; Found Please Lock


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rockford punch 400-2

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Posted

I got my Cadence amadeus M3000 layin around here man...wanted to hold on to it, but have no use for it. Lemme know if your interested.

Rockford punch 400-2

Could you two pm me shipped prices to 92591?

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Ken are you on FB? There is a guy selling 2 Hertz EP2's on the FB classifieds. When asked how much he wanted he said I want to buy an Audiopipe 1500 mini or trade my 2 (maybe some cash too for 1 Audiopipe 1500 lol) If interested I will link you to the group and to the post could be a chance to grab 2 awesome amps for dirt cheap if I had the extra dough I would jump on em still thinking about doing it lol.

There is also a Zapco 350.2 on there as well for $130 shipped.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

Ken are you on FB? There is a guy selling 2 Hertz EP2's on the FB classifieds. When asked how much he wanted he said I want to buy an Audiopipe 1500 mini or trade my 2 (maybe some cash too for 1 Audiopipe 1500 lol) If interested I will link you to the group and to the post could be a chance to grab 2 awesome amps for dirt cheap if I had the extra dough I would jump on em still thinking about doing it lol.

There is also a Zapco 350.2 on there as well for $130 shipped.

Sure. Link me, please.

I have FB but never ever use it LOL.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Supposed to get back to me tomorrow.

Then it will go back out on friday.

So.. To you by wensday or so

Its coming brotha.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Supposed to get back to me tomorrow.

Then it will go back out on friday.

So.. To you by wensday or so

Its coming brotha.

No worries, dude.

Just seeing whats out there.

Buy low, sell high LOL.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

My style

In this case buy high then give away. Haha.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 423 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...