Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

spoons_made_me_fat.jpg

iceman1575 - I know exactly what you are talking about with cutting out fast food then eating some later on. My job has me on the road all the time and eating fast food is just so easy- I had gotten really bad with pigging out on fast food. A bit over 2 months ago I just quit eating it- cokes included. I lost @15 lbs, mostly in my gut. More important than that, I just feel better. I had a dollar burger a bit back and man- nasty. And they used to be Soooo good.

No doubt fast food isn't "good" for you, but I'm not mad at anyone for eating it. Like has been said, here and there and in moderation is fine- but people (just like I did) tend to overdo things.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Last time I ate fast food was In N Out on Dec 26th on a 3hr trip up North with my mom, before that was Burger King in the beginning of December. I did think about getting McD's before this graveyard shift last week but decided against it, I use to just give into the temptation but I'm able to control it now that I've cut way way back. Although, I am starving and kinda wanting a McGriddle after this, gonna try and resist and go home and have a ham n cheese bagel sammich lol.

What about fast food though makes it worse than say a burger from say a sit down burger joint or something like that? Is it the extra crap they put into the food?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

The thing with me that I am happy about, beat me up for it if you want, As a kid, I never like ground meat. So for some reason, I hate burgers, home made, fast food, or even restaurants. I don't like the taste so I get chicken sandwhiched with lettuce only, a lot healthier than a big mac.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9019 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...