RooTxBeeR Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 I just watched this movie, and I must say for those who haven't, you must. I have known about this movie for years, and just never got to watching it. Holy fuck, you guys must watch this movie. I seriously am changing after watching this. The doctors that do the blood work on him and completely baffled at what happens to him. His liver showed signs of damage that equaled to an alcoholic, from eating McDonalds everday. http://youtu.be/-Z74og9HbTM On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
mrd6 Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 you should watch super high me next My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
cmw5e Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 its pretty eye opening. after watching it i watched a few simiiar documentaries on netflix pretty much the same to it and its pretty wild stuff
RooTxBeeR Posted December 30, 2012 Author Report Posted December 30, 2012 you should watch super high me next Already watched that twice lol, that one is honestly amazing. 7% loss in lung capacity, but that I would blame to the fact of inhaling heated plant matter. If he did nothing but edibles I doubt that would have shown that. But obvious tests of memory where low but that's known. its pretty eye opening. after watching it i watched a few simiiar documentaries on netflix pretty much the same to it and its pretty wild stuff For any others look, check out Food Inc. It is amazing what people are getting away with. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
TeamHT Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 I actually call bull shit. Couple things: No one eats McDonald's for every meal, every day 7 days a week. Anything in that ridiculous amount is unhealthy. That dude is a melodramatic bitch very much like that kid who gets tapped but cries and flies 10' through a wall. I hate the fact that people think it's McDonald's fault. Our biggest problem is no one wants to take responsibility. And then because of negative publicity, they took away the super size. Um...even I love me some fresh french fries every now and then. Just my $0.02 to no one in particular Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
RooTxBeeR Posted December 30, 2012 Author Report Posted December 30, 2012 I actually call bull shit. Couple things: No one eats McDonald's for every meal, every day 7 days a week. Anything in that ridiculous amount is unhealthy. That dude is a melodramatic bitch very much like that kid who gets tapped but cries and flies 10' through a wall. I hate the fact that people think it's McDonald's fault. Our biggest problem is no one wants to take responsibility. And then because of negative publicity, they took away the super size. Um...even I love me some fresh french fries every now and then. Just my $0.02 to no one in particular I don't think he's melodramtic, but that's just me. I do agree with the fact that it is blatantly extreme, but think about it, switch it to even once a day, and you would still get 33% from what he did. It is still a lot, gaining a 3%increase in BMI in a month, it's just unhealthy. I also strongly agree on the fact that no one wants to take responsibility. I wish my chools took more care into it, I am malso in Illinois, so it is requried by law to have gym. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
TeamHT Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 He also did nothing. Its pretty extreme to produce the results. And when he's sitting there talking about...I don't know...I don't feel right. Or he doesn't bang out his chick...yeah, melodramatic, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
EdgarG0721 Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Why is it McDonald fault that fat ppl want to eat there all day? It's like blaming guns for shooting or let's stop making lighters cause it's causing fires. This country is full of exaggerated ppl with to much time on their hands.
Smoove Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 thry watching 30 days Life on an Indian Reservation. And no one is gonna talk me outta eating a Big Mac 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Watch the bass Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 I actually call bull shit. Couple things: No one eats McDonald's for every meal, every day 7 days a week. Anything in that ridiculous amount is unhealthy. That dude is a melodramatic bitch very much like that kid who gets tapped but cries and flies 10' through a wall. I hate the fact that people think it's McDonald's fault. Our biggest problem is no one wants to take responsibility. And then because of negative publicity, they took away the super size. Um...even I love me some fresh french fries every now and then. Just my $0.02 to no one in particular Yeah now they eat http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMealTime. Watch the face of Harwey Mornstein´s face in the early episodes and than in the episodes of the early monthe´s of this year. There you can see how he get overcroweded by the nasty pig . Think he dedtected itself and start to grow his ugly beard. And what´s up America is known fort most and fattest people in the world. you should watch super high me next "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.