i feel weak as hell.

course ive never had a reason to work out other than wanting to. (im not a big sports person). on a good day i think i can do 150 and i weigh 200

i press alot wit my legs though. my home gym only goes up to 500 lbs but i do it really easily

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

thats pretty rediculous...i wounder how much i could do with one of those comp vests??

Honestly you probably wouldn't be able to do more than you can do now. Which a bench shirt it pretty much isn't benching any more. I am betting you bench somewhere around your nipple line. So do i when I am benching raw, but with a shirt on I touch the bar abour 4 inches above my belly button. It is a completely different movement. Just trying to set the record straight, too many people think you put one on, and add 100+ pounds to your bench. I will have to post a pic of my old shirt some time.

you weigh in @ 175Lbs and max bench is 300Lbs... i'll tell you where im jealous, you can probally do like 50 pull ups huh???

Pull-ups...what are those? lol. I couldn't do a pull up if my life depended on it.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

i finally got 225 for 2 reps on my fourth set of incline bench...im guess my flat is around 250-260 or so...ive put on 10lbs in about 6 weeks and am up to 196, which is the heaviest ive been...most my gains have been muscle i would say though...now i just gotta do cardio and try and work this beer gut off from college...cardio FTMFL!!!! i deadlifted 365 for 5 reps last week, but that was using what i call, a dead-lift bar, the bar that does like a square and u stand in the middle...i dont think there is a chance in hell i could do that on a regualr barbell...squat is up to 310...best gains ive had ever!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Man All you guys are lucky....after shoulder surgery Ill be happy if I can do the bar ....Fuck

In high school @ 10th grade I was up to 280

Before my surgery I could do 375 MAX 1 TIME

Im a big boy aint gonna lie

weigh in bout 225

ON legs tho........SHIIIIIIIIT

in high school was 650

Now Im in tha low 7's

THATS MY STRONGHOLD

Ill literally KICK your ASS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

i finally got 225 for 2 reps on my fourth set of incline bench...im guess my flat is around 250-260 or so...ive put on 10lbs in about 6 weeks and am up to 196, which is the heaviest ive been...most my gains have been muscle i would say though...now i just gotta do cardio and try and work this beer gut off from college...cardio FTMFL!!!! i deadlifted 365 for 5 reps last week, but that was using what i call, a dead-lift bar, the bar that does like a square and u stand in the middle...i dont think there is a chance in hell i could do that on a regualr barbell...squat is up to 310...best gains ive had ever!

actually imo it is easier to lift more weight with a regular barbell than one of those. most i ever did with one of those was around 300-350 ish, and I was doing much more than that with a regular bar.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Man All you guys are lucky....after shoulder surgery Ill be happy if I can do the bar ....Fuck

In high school @ 10th grade I was up to 280

Before my surgery I could do 375 MAX 1 TIME

Im a big boy aint gonna lie

weigh in bout 225

ON legs tho........SHIIIIIIIIT

in high school was 650

Now Im in tha low 7's

THATS MY STRONGHOLD

Ill literally KICK your ASS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

all i can say is get back in the gym... both my rotator cuffs are torn, i've been able to rehabilitate the right 1 with physical therapy. now my left shoulder still needs a surgery that i have been putting off for several years. just know your limits and dont pussh yourself over the edge. all that will do is frustrate you and un-motivate you ftl

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

question... what's the best method to get cut/bulk up? i think i'm with D Bass with the 60% cut/ripped and 40% strength. i got 2 lil dum bells with 50 pounds each i do curls and skull crushers then push ups. no real bench to do regular lifts, so i do push ups. but other methods would be helpful

question... what's the best method to get cut/bulk up? i think i'm with D Bass with the 60% cut/ripped and 40% strength. i got 2 lil dum bells with 50 pounds each i do curls and skull crushers then push ups. no real bench to do regular lifts, so i do push ups. but other methods would be helpful

3-4 sets, heavy weight low reps (10-12), high protein diet, and lotsa water FTW!!! by no means am i a body builder though, i got God given size. i just workout so i dont feel like shit all the time. ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

that's what i thought. i do 10 curls each arm with the 50. lil more with the triceps tho. gotta add some weight on my back for push ups or somethin. thanks mayne

use a ballance ball, or just ellivate your legs while doing push ups for more resistance... also that 11th or 12th reps will really make a HUGE difference!

Archived